Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless we need him due to injuries, why would we put ourselves through the same ringer with Arsenal in January? They'll do and act exactly as they did this window. Just wait until the summer. This assumes he really does want Pep and only Pep.

My thinking also.
Wouldn't be in a rush to do business with Arsenal. My own opinion is that they treat City with disdain.
If he comes on a free in summer so be it, otherwise I'd move on to someone younger.

Sanchez knowing we're going to come and get him at the beginning of January is really bad for Arsenal.

It's one thing coming round to being a team player and trying hard when you have 4 years left on your contract, a completely different think when it's 4 months - and 3 weeks of that is international breaks.

There's what, 16 league games until January? He'll be counting them down.

Unless we need him due to injuries, why would we put ourselves through the same ringer with Arsenal in January? They'll do and act exactly as they did this window. Just wait until the summer. This assumes he really does want Pep and only Pep.

Because he was Pep's first choice signing out of the whole window.

He wanted him in 2016 as well according to Mullock.

Pep thinks he's a missing piece, we'll definitely go back IMO unless something crazy happens.

It's perfect for us as well, The main reason we needed him was to take us to that elite level from 4/5 to 5/5 and 90% of the games where that matters are after January. CL knockouts, FA Cup, the business end of the league.

Sanchez knowing we're going to come and get him at the beginning of January is really bad for Arsenal.

It's one thing coming round to being a team player and trying hard when you have 4 years left on your contract, a completely different think when it's 4 months - and 3 weeks of that is international breaks.

There's what, 16 league games until January? He'll be counting them down.

This. Arsenal have behaved like absolute idiots in this affair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.