Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
he has had a broken rib and has been playing with an injured heel for weeks
oh and he still had time to become our leading scorer

Rooney became United's leading scorer last season...not exactly a sign of someone still being at their best is it?

As for the broken rib, it was 3 months ago, and it wasn't even broken, maybe a bit bruised. If it were broken he'd have been out for 6 weeks.

Rooney became United's leading scorer last season...not exactly a sign of someone still being at their best is it?

As for the broken rib, it was 3 months ago, and it wasn't even broken, maybe a bit bruised. If it were broken he'd have been out for 6 weeks.
What professional qualifications do you have to back this statement up maybe he is just fitter than most so played through the pain barrier

What professional qualifications do you have to back this statement up maybe he is just fitter than most so played through the pain barrier

he said it was broken as did city,it was broken,he came back quickly because of the treatment he had and because he wants to play every game

No one is playing football within a 10 days of getting a broken rib. Breathing hurts. Laughing is agony. someone brushing up against you feels like you've been hit with a hammer. That's not a case of being fit, or having a high pain threshold, it's just basic physiology.

Also Karen I think the WHO would love to know what treatment we gave him that heals bones in 1/4 the normal time, it would save lives.

The club said the initial diagnosis was broken ribs, but the fact he returned in half the time means they were just bruised and not broken.

He is carrying an injury.

It's been obvious for a few seasons now that Kun has lost that burst of acceleration that he once had. The amount of times I have seen Kun with a clear route to goal only to be caught by slow, mediocre defenders is clearly on the rise. He's also started to doubt himself and there have been at least four occasions this season where instead of planting the ball into the back of the net when given the chance, he takes an extra touch and allows the defender to recover.

Hopefully, once he gets over his injury he will be able to regain top form because on his day, he is still an incredible striker. However, I think Kun has already peaked at a level of being just below the world class bracket. He's on par with the likes of Cavani and Higuaín for me as top class strikers but not in the same bracket of Suarez and even Harry Kane.

Aguero showing a bigger decline than Sanchez. Like Michael Owen and Fernando Torres, when the legs have gone....

It always tickles me when they talk about a twenty nine year old athelete's legs going. I was playing rugby league ten years ago in my early thirties and could still compete with younger opposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.