Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry mate but i just cannot agree with you when you say lukaku is worth 75 mil. Its a ridiculous amount of money. If he was touted as coming to js for that amount i would be seriously pissd off with city!!

Not ridiculous in the current market when we're probably gonna pay over 40 million for kyle walker. Lukaku goal record speaks for itself and he's only 24.

I agree with your last point when you look at us spending only 40 plus million on Silva. I think Sanchez will cos close to 60 million though. He's a superior player to Lukaku but Lukaku has a lot more years in him. I think lukaku is a very handy player but he's also a lazy fucker with who bumbles about a bit and it doesn't worry me as much as if they were signing, say aubameyang or someone, but I don't think 75 million is particularly extortionate for a proven fairly prolific premier league striker at 24 years of age in the current market

For the rumored 100 odd million Lukaku is not a good signing in my opinion, to much of a incomplete striker, to be world record value or close to it you have to be complete. His first touch is atrocious, but he might be decent in a long ball like united but want contribute to any exciting as rag fans seem to be wanting

Yea I think 100 mill would start to push it

Its because they will want to control every single bit of his leaving, especially in the media.

But surely Arsenal want him leaving to be all about Sanchez not wanting to sign a new contract. Offered him highest ever wage. Signed sought after players to bolster the squad and he still hands a transfer request in. I don't understand how a transfer request doesn't play into arsenals hands if that's the rhetoric.

But surely Arsenal want him leaving to be all about Sanchez not wanting to sign a new contract. Offered him highest ever wage. Signed sought after players to bolster the squad and he still hands a transfer request in. I don't understand how a transfer request doesn't play into arsenals hands if that's the rhetoric.

It means they've done everything they possibly can to keep him. There's no loyalty bonus, they 'don't force him to finish his contract', and it makes Sanchez look like the bad guy.

I think it might have to come to this actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.