Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind agree, but if he scores say 25 goals and still doesn't contribute to the general playing style of united with the likes of key passes or setting up plays, is he really worth 100 millions? is 25 goals a season really worth that worth these days?

Think the rags are set up a bit differently in that respect and I agree it's probably why they probably won't win the league again. Because they are happy with a striker that just puts the ball away. He's a direct replacement for Zlatan. Maybe a tad more mobile but also a little less skilful. They won't be working too hard for the team when they don't have possession.

As said he will score goals and suits them as the big lump up front but I think the best defenders can deal with him at champions league level.

It's good in a way as I think Rashford is a star in the making and this stifles him by pushing out wide same as Zlatan did.

Heard two separate things from two very different people today about a possible transfer request being threatened at the minute. Think he's on holiday so i'm not sure it's come directly from his main camp but more from an intermediary. The last part of that is my assumption. The two people i've heard this from are up and down with what they know, but interesting that both have said it so perhaps comes from the same source. Was passed on to me at the similar times as well. Only a couple hours apart so maybe something has gone on today? Obviously i've responded but had nothing back from either.

With Clichy and Sagna leaving plus Nasri never going to play for us again, the Arsenal fans need Sanchez to come to us.

Otherwise, who are they going to boo when we play them?

Think the rags are set up a bit differently in that respect and I agree it's probably why they probably won't win the league again. Because they are happy with a striker that just puts the ball away. He's a direct replacement for Zlatan. Maybe a tad more mobile but also a little less skilful. They won't be working too hard for the team when they don't have possession.

As said he will score goals and suits them as the big lump up front but I think the best defenders can deal with him at champions league level.

It's good in a way as I think Rashford is a star in the making and this stifles him by pushing out wide same as Zlatan did.
Yes he is big and will stat pad against lesser teams, just takes to look at the goals he scored for Everton, Everton would still been 7th if you would take away all of Lukakus goals haha

Heard two separate things from two very different people today about a possible transfer request being threatened at the minute. Think he's on holiday so i'm not sure it's come directly from his main camp but more from an intermediary. The last part of that is my assumption. The two people i've heard this from are up and down with what they know, but interesting that both have said it so perhaps comes from the same source. Was passed on to me at the similar times as well. Only a couple hours apart so maybe something has gone on today? Obviously i've responded but had nothing back from either.

Really don't understand this post, what do you mean transfer request being threatened ?

Fits with earlier posts on here today suggesting things had moved very quickly in the last 24 hours and that both him and his camp had made it clear to Arsenal they were not fucking about mate.

Why threaten it? Surely Arsenal prefer that if he going? He won't be due any loyalty bonus. That's my understanding of these things? Why would Arsenal be bothered. They can turn it down.

Why threaten it? Surely Arsenal prefer that if he going? He won't be due any loyalty bonus. That's my understanding of these things? Why would Arsenal be bothered. They can turn it down.

Its because they will want to control every single bit of his leaving, especially in the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.