Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this
DEXEq50XkAArJKR.jpg:large

What we're actually comparing is your ability to win trophies in the future with Spurs'. The past has nothing to do with it, and right now, everyone in the world thinks Spurs are more likely to win things than you, and that's before Sanchez, the guy who won you 2 of those 3 trophies, goes.

The fact you won the FA Cup this season off the back of 2 horrendous refereeing decisions doesn't change that, and I doubt it'll change Lemar's mind.

Very hard to argue with someone who knows the future, it could be as glorious as you imagine it to be, for both you and Spurs.
I can only discuss what's actually happened. I like to keep things factual.

What we're actually comparing is your ability to win trophies in the future with Spurs'. The past has nothing to do with it, and right now, everyone in the world thinks Spurs are more likely to win things than you, and that's before Sanchez, the guy who won you 2 of those 3 trophies, goes.

The fact you won the FA Cup this season off the back of 2 horrendous refereeing decisions doesn't change that, and I doubt it'll change Lemar's mind.

Not to mention drawing Preston, Sutton and Lincoln in rounds 4, 5 & 6

But Spurs won nothing.
And why not go back 15 years, or 12 , or the premier league era, or entire history.
Selective periods to suit your weak argument.
Find a year where Spurs won something and we didn't and base your argument on that, you'll have to look hard.
And no need for insults, you won't be able to handle the come backs.

Thick was being polite mate. Since i'm at home and you're a guest, I'm more than comfortable with whatever you've got to throw at me.

My argument isn't weak, it's fact. You've won nothing of note in a decade and you were trying to take the piss out of Spurs when they're literally streets ahead of you RIGHT NOW. Which is what players will be looking at. Who's got a better team? Spurs. Better manager? Spurs. You're selling your best player and arguably the best attacking player in the league to one of your direct rivals and you somehow think this is going to be so appealing to one of the most sought after midfielders in Europe. You're off your head and your arrogance is exactly the kind of thick, deluded, entitled, arrogance I expect from a plastic blud/fam.

I don't think spurs will win more than Arsenal. Spurs win fuck all and sell their best players. They will lose their manager as well when a super club comes calling.

Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

Thick was being polite mate. Since i'm at home and you're a guest, I'm more than comfortable with whatever you've got to throw at me.

My argument isn't weak, it's fact. You've won nothing of note in a decade and you were trying to take the piss out of Spurs when they're literally streets ahead of you RIGHT NOW. Which is what players will be looking at. Who's got a better team? Spurs. Better manager? Spurs. You're selling your best player and arguably the best attacking player in the league to one of your direct rivals and you somehow think this is going to be so appealing to one of the most sought after midfielders in Europe. You're off your head and your arrogance is exactly the kind of thick, deluded, entitled, arrogance I expect from a plastic blud/fam.

You're already cracking up and I haven't even replied.
Maybe next time try to troll someone your own level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.