Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this
DEXEq50XkAArJKR.jpg:large
Looks like Skybet, mate.

If he is reluctantly on the market, are Chelsea an issue?
I'm sure we'd like them to be, to drive the price up, but if selling him to city was bad, selling him to Chelsea would be meltdown by the fans . Can't see it.
Plus it's clear he wants City.

Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

Ah good old Richard Marx... I was 12 in Florida with my family (1990) when that was out. Oh the memories, it stayed at no1 in the states for ages.

Anyway... for what it's worth I think it's a done deal & Arsenal are now in overdrive to spin this in a positive way to save backlash off their fans.

You're already cracking up and I haven't even replied.
Maybe next time try to troll someone your own level.

Can't beat a bit of morning projection. So no answer to better manager, better squad ... no answer to selling your best player to a rival ... no none of that. Ok good. So long as we're clear that you've got no answer to which club out of you and Spurs represents a better sporting project for a player like Lemar. Which is where this began. Haha.

I don't think spurs will win more than Arsenal. Spurs win fuck all and sell their best players. They will lose their manager as well when a super club comes calling.

Spurs will probably win a cup in the next 2 seasons. Arsenal will probably win nothing.

To be honest Arsenal should be more worried about Everton than Spurs. If they can find a half decent replacement for Lukaku (doubly hilarious if that replacement is Giroud) then I'd bet on Everton finishing much closer to Arsenal than Spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.