Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed. I'll leave just now since we seem to be cluttering up the thread, I'm probably the biggest culprit today, apologies.
Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh... What on earth will you losers talk about when Sanchez stays and all of this 'Sanchez to City' nonsense is outed for being the Sky Sports and red top sophistry that it is?

arsenal are playing a dangerous game imo, sanchez and ozil could fetch the best part of £120m this summer, next summer £0, that's a hell of a lot of money add the cost of replacing those two and replacing all of the other players whose contracts run out , wenger is doing arsenal a hell of a lot of damage, damage they might never recover from until a very long time,its a huge gamble.and a gamble I think will fail.
how much to replace that lot if they all go on a free ??

sanchez
ozil
Wilshere
Oxlade-Chamberlain
cazorla
gibbs

Mbappe. I doubt there's anyone else. Sale of kelechi indicates to me that we don't feel we need cover. I don't think we do. What do you think?

I think we have more than enough forwards. I think sanchez and Mbappe are the type of players you might make a special case for regardless of the state of your squad. Medium term we need to replace Aguero but I think he can have a good season.

Players to play in front 5 positions (eg. in a 4-3-3 / 4-1-4-1)
  1. Aguero
  2. G.Jesus
  3. Sane
  4. Sterling
  5. Bernardo
  6. De Bruyne
  7. Silva
  8. Gundogan
  1. Kane
  2. Janssen
  3. Son
  4. Lamela
  5. Eriksen
  6. Dele
  7. Dembele
  8. Sissoko
  9. Winks/Nkoudou
  1. Lukaku
  2. Martial
  3. Rashford
  4. Mata
  5. Mkhitaryan
  6. Lingard
  7. Fellaini
  8. Pogba
  9. Herrera
  10. (new signing / Perisic)
  1. Lacaette
  2. Giroud
  3. Ozil
  4. Sanchez
  5. Ox
  6. Walcott
  7. Iwobi
  8. Welbeck
  9. Ramsey
  10. (new signing / Lemar)
  1. Morata
  2. Batman
  3. Hazard
  4. Pedro
  5. Willian
  6. Bakayoko
  7. Fabregas
  8. Moses
Us and Chelsea are short (esp. us as they tend to play 343)

3 top notch strikers are needed I think .

For all the talk of our defence last season, we struggled because we didn't score enough goals its that simple and yes, on paper we have more than enough if all the players chip in but football isnt played on paper and we need another top class forward.

Sanchez is that player.

May have got the wrong end of the stick but @Dobsy seemed to say he d be a third striker.

Then suggest Aguero could make room

I wouldnt call Sanchez a striker, and dont think he would be competing for a place with Aguero.

Yeah I thought your post made sense in response to mine and i found it reassuring. I will sleep tonight haha

Players to play in front 5 positions (eg. in a 4-3-3 / 4-1-4-1)
  1. Aguero
  2. G.Jesus
  3. Sane
  4. Sterling
  5. Bernardo
  6. De Bruyne
  7. Silva
  8. Gundogan
  1. Kane
  2. Janssen
  3. Son
  4. Lamela
  5. Eriksen
  6. Dele
  7. Dembele
  8. Sissoko
  9. Winks/Nkoudou
  1. Lukaku
  2. Martial
  3. Rashford
  4. Mata
  5. Mkhitaryan
  6. Lingard
  7. Fellaini
  8. Pogba
  9. Herrera
  10. (new signing / Perisic)
  1. Lacaette
  2. Giroud
  3. Ozil
  4. Sanchez
  5. Ox
  6. Walcott
  7. Iwobi
  8. Welbeck
  9. Ramsey
  10. (new signing / Lemar)
  1. Morata
  2. Batman
  3. Hazard
  4. Pedro
  5. Willian
  6. Bakayoko
  7. Fabregas
  8. Moses
Us and Chelsea are short (esp. us as they tend to play 343)
David Silva. We've got more options than we did at the start of last season. I think if Guardiola thought we were short, he would not have sanctioned the sale of Kelechi. We could also include Roberts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.