Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it's not going to happen. To be honest, I feel ok about it. I'd hate to lose Aguero and if he's benched more often due to his signing then it very likely this would be his last season. Also, I would like to see Sterling step up this season also. We got more than enough up front.

Scenes when Sanchez returns to training after the international break. The flight back from Chile will be fun for him.
Especially when the Arsenal squad allegedly said they wanted to see the back of him, shit club, shit playing staff and even shitter fans

I disagree. We need to sign him way, way less than Arsenal need to sell. They are losing £60m if they don't sell.
Arsenal aren't fucked without the money.

It'll be bad business because of what could have been but they're hardly relying on the money.

Hahaha you got to at least laugh Arsenal,always frivolous with money and also taking the money,are in a position where they will be a laughing stock,they new Sanchez wanted out,he was in his final year and have had the whole of this transfer window to sign possible replacements,yet here we are hours to go and they made a push for lemar £90mill desperation of the highest order..I could honestly see them dicing with relegation come end of season,we look like missing out on Sanchez but the football world will be laughing their bollocks off at Arsenal I know I will,deary me what a pathetic bunch of arseholes..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.