Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
fanny-wipes-novelty-gift-626-p.jpg

Tut tut.

Your not allowed to say that!

We need this Sanchez deal to be done. I think some people need to realise how good he is and how damaging the deal would be for the rest of the league if we were to get him. Can't help but think we are making the same mistakes we usually make by not paying the price for someone. We paid 42m for fucking Mangala. Offer them 80m. RVP pt. 2 - massive massive deal.

I hope the optimistic few are correct and the brief to Mullock is poker playing hence the comment that we'll go back in the summer.

There's no chance we will in my opinion as we won't pay the ridiculous wages that he'll demand on a Bosman.

I'm thinking along the same lines. This was his one and only chance to sign. In 12 months we'll be looking for someone younger

He's not our player, Arsenal have every right to hold him to his contract, as much as a lot of us won't like to hear that.

Fair play to them, if it is dead in the water, I'd love it if City had done this to one of the better clubs when we were shite, too.

Fair play? This is quite possibly the worst business decision ever made from a top club. If City had done this and allowed our most valuable player to walk away on a free there would be riots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.