Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see him leaving in January neither can I see him signing a new Arsenal contract with a release clause.

He might be a fierce winner but money and his agent will still talk. Huge signing on fee along with wages and the loyalty bonus from us, doubt he'll give that up.

But Arsenal didn't say no they said yes then backed out. The point is Arsenal will now get nothing for him and there is no certainty as to how committed he will be to them over this season. Which team would he want to win if us and Arsenal met in the last game of the season and we were both fighting for 4th place the team he plays for or the team he will be playing for
i would expect him to be professional at the very least.

No point if he intends to come to City: City will compensate him with a signing on fee.
That's why I can't understand why he didn't put in a transfer request to force things a little, & help us out. (As Sterling did with the R'D's).
I'm sure the club would have made sure he didn't lose out financially

There were a few on here who said that Sanchez wouldn't be an Arsenal player come friday morning.
That was a very plausible possibility up until the eleventh hour. By all accounts Sanchez wanted to come, Arsenal had opened negotiations with us and were happy to sell, albeit subject to them securing a replacement. It seems the whole thing fell through because of Arsenal's inertia and incompetence.
I'm sure the majority of things regarding transfers posted are provided in good faith - especially the Sanchez stuff, after all, we were after him, we did bid and he was almost signed. I don't see the point in coming back on here to score some moral victory against posters who were pretty much bang on with the information they had provided. So many variables, so many potential barriers to getting these things done.

I´m sure our owner has had a great deal of experience at dealing with those who are unable or unwilling to honour the deals they make.
Joe Mercer would have agreed that a long memory is far superior to a short temper where grievances are concerned and the application of retribution.

Can't see him leaving in January neither can I see him signing a new Arsenal contract with a release clause.

He might be a fierce winner but money and his agent will still talk. Huge signing on fee along with wages and the loyalty bonus from us, doubt he'll give that up.

Clearly a troll. Ban hammer needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.