Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're still working on this. If we wasnt he would have already been confirmed as a united player or bid accepted ect. Nothing official has come out which to me means both city and united are still in discussions with Sanchez and his agent.

tbh i hope sanchez doesnt come because
1 he seems a carlos tevez style player who when its going great is fine but then throws his toys out when not so good,
2 sorry but 25 mill is way to too much on a 29 year old in his last six months.and truthfully do we really need this guy to get us over the line because dont forget come summer the doors are open for wealth of young talent.i would rather see us sign a striker like aubameyang or even go for lewandowski.really hope we dont go for him

Where is this confirmed that he is going to the Rags? Pep won't stand for another transfer blunder for a player he has desperately wanted all summer.

Dunno mate
Everything I hear points towards him going the rags.
Totally deflated on this and after today.
Totally fucking gutted.

Apparently Lukaku has just put up a snapchat of a with an arrow to a Red Devil emoji.

Have to say I’m massively disappointed that this seems all but confirmed now and he has signed for the bigger deal when he could have just signed for Psg in the summer if he wanted a pay day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.