All inc hols

Anyone recommend any really good all inclusive resorts for families? Kids 3 and 9 so looking for somewhere no more than 2/3 hour flight so Spain or Portugal.
I would highly recommend Cala D'or in Majorca. Its fantastic for families.

We are going to Blackpool next week as it's going to be really hot from Sunday onward and the forecasters never get it wrong as they now have satellite surveillance and other technological gizmos to play along with. I know Rochdale holidays are notoriously rainy in conjunction with Wimbledon but the wakes weeks have now ended so let the good times roll. Anyway we saw the Claremont hotel at Blackpool was doing an All Inclusive special of a ton a night for 2 people in a sea view double and then we saw you can actually have 5 nights for only £420. Carling and John smiths and a few others are available 11am to midnight and so are spirits but only 25 ml and we use 50 ml but that just means more exercise to the bar. Entertainment by Blackpool's best turns are included as is a trip out to Fleetwood with free dinner and a free jam scone tea for two. But just as I was about to smash the buy button last night I remembered the Covid situation so I eased away to consider our auntie. All inclusive abroad is an easier way to enjoy the show whilst keeping safe distances as you can sup outside by the pool, but the Claremont is restricted in size so I do not think it would work. So instead we have narrowed it down to the Royal Carlton sea front hotel which is shit hot as it has decking areas overlooking the Irish sea with artificial grass and piped music. As a second choice the Craig E Don looks a safe bet but that place is normally frequented by the dribbling brigade and they are a proper proper pain in the arse for blocking the bars up. So we may grab the 4 nights at the Royal Carlton for £57 a night which includes a full English and also nightly entertainment. As a final selection the Big Blue has a buy 4 get 1 free deal on for £75 a night b and b but although the place is the top bollocks of 4 star gaffs it can be a bit soulless with no live turns or music. So you see O'Leary lad the game can be played reasonably without you and although it's devoid of palm trees and pie-hella we wont be getting out arseholes tampered with: Call yourself a blue ..your nothing but a scallywag !

Be interesting to hear people’s views on how there holidays abroad have been value for money.

Anyone recommend any really good all inclusive resorts for families? Kids 3 and 9 so looking for somewhere no more than 2/3 hour flight so Spain or Portugal.
Barcelo Occidental jandia Mar or Barcelo, castillo, both on Fuerteventura. There tends to be big discounts if you book through barcelo website

We are going to Blackpool next week as it's going to be really hot from Sunday onward and the forecasters never get it wrong as they now have satellite surveillance and other technological gizmos to play along with. I know Rochdale holidays are notoriously rainy in conjunction with Wimbledon but the wakes weeks have now ended so let the good times roll. Anyway we saw the Claremont hotel at Blackpool was doing an All Inclusive special of a ton a night for 2 people in a sea view double and then we saw you can actually have 5 nights for only £420. Carling and John smiths and a few others are available 11am to midnight and so are spirits but only 25 ml and we use 50 ml but that just means more exercise to the bar. Entertainment by Blackpool's best turns are included as is a trip out to Fleetwood with free dinner and a free jam scone tea for two. But just as I was about to smash the buy button last night I remembered the Covid situation so I eased away to consider our auntie. All inclusive abroad is an easier way to enjoy the show whilst keeping safe distances as you can sup outside by the pool, but the Claremont is restricted in size so I do not think it would work. So instead we have narrowed it down to the Royal Carlton sea front hotel which is shit hot as it has decking areas overlooking the Irish sea with artificial grass and piped music. As a second choice the Craig E Don looks a safe bet but that place is normally frequented by the dribbling brigade and they are a proper proper pain in the arse for blocking the bars up. So we may grab the 4 nights at the Royal Carlton for £57 a night which includes a full English and also nightly entertainment. As a final selection the Big Blue has a buy 4 get 1 free deal on for £75 a night b and b but although the place is the top bollocks of 4 star gaffs it can be a bit soulless with no live turns or music. So you see O'Leary lad the game can be played reasonably without you and although it's devoid of palm trees and pie-hella we wont be getting out arseholes tampered with: Call yourself a blue ..your nothing but a scallywag !

Take a Monopoly board with you...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2655459

I have no idea what you're going on about 90% of the time, but you crack me up on here on the regular. Can't begin to imagine what you're like after a few sherbets lol, don't change mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.