'All Or Nothing' - discussion of documentary

wow just wow

we really are the best team ..... and club .....ever

just watched it all ...with a little wine and it is simply ....stupendus

I thought after the best part of 20 years Arteta would be bilingual.
I suspect he is, I wonder if they are hoping to have a lot of sales in the South American market so they are using a lot of Spanish language?

Never thought I would hear Ben Kingsley utter the words Parking The Bus ... LMAO
Best bit of the whole series for me.

"Pep Guardiola versus Jose Mourinho. Possession versus defence. Attacking football... versus... 'park the bus'."

United fans will weep when they see that clip. Someone will do a poster or flag of that somewhere.

he spoke english all the time when he was training the players
i suspect the spanish talk was more to get his "real" thoughts and no mistakes in "translation "
I suspect he is, I wonder if they are hoping to have a lot of sales in the South American market so they are using a lot of Spanish language?

Google tells me that there are 195 countries in the world. Amazon apparently did a simultaneous release to 100 of them. Now that is global coverage. Some sports journos in this country are slagging it off and will never see the big picture. Our owners think bigger than England/UK and this has just put us on the world stage.
Only watched the first 3 episodes but loved it, so professionally done.
I must admit to underestimating Artetas role, he clearly is far more important than I realised and the series is bringing this out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.