All Star Premier League Game

Well Alyson Rudd managed to absolutely confirm her fuckwhit status with her North team picks in the Times today, omitted King Kev and managed to fit in M Gibbs White, Ericksen and Ndidi as midfielder choices.

These clowns sit there thinking how am I going to get my article noticed how can I give it traction on social media!!

Ah I know pick the shitest team possible!

98% of the media are click bait money peddler’s where the truth doesn’t matter anymore it’s about lying as much as possible to stay in a job!

Not gonna lie, some fans are irritated by him (but that has more to do with anger at the Tuchel sacking than him talking at a business conference) but most are defending him because he's being battered from pillar to post by prominent people within football.
So he should be. The arrogance of this guy being an owner for no time at all, and then coming up with an idea that turns our league into a Harlem Globetrotters farce.
Just imagine if a British owner bought into the nfl and pushed for teams to get relegated and promoted?
How do you think that would go down?
Nothing worse than an arrogant fucking wanker insulting the people he is supposed to represent (maybe he should be a politician?)

These clowns sit there thinking how am I going to get my article noticed how can I give it traction on social media!!

Ah I know pick the shitest team possible!

98% of the media are click bait money peddler’s where the truth doesn’t matter anymore it’s about lying as much as possible to stay in a job!

In the main you are right but given this was in the print edition it’s a fucking bizarre take from her.

The oracle has spoken

Gary Neville

@GNev2
I keep saying it but the quicker we get the Regulator in the better. US investment into English football is a clear and present danger to the pyramid and fabric of the game. They just don’t get it and think differently. They also don’t stop till they get what they want!
he's happy to take the sky money though the two faced ****, what does he think caused the premier breakaway, they did it so they could keep the sky money to themselves, he didn't give a fuck about the pyramid, only what's best for the rags and now hes happy to take the sky dollar while they give him the platform to spout whatever shite he wants
GNIAC

did i mention GNIAC

he's happy to take the sky money though the two faced ****, what does he think caused the premier breakaway, they did it so they could keep the sky money to themselves, he didn't give a fuck about the pyramid and now hes happy to take the sky dollar while they give him the platform to spout whatever shite he wants
GNIAC

did i mention GNIAC
Think you missed an F

he's happy to take the sky money though the two faced ****, what does he think caused the premier breakaway, they did it so they could keep the sky money to themselves, he didn't give a fuck about the pyramid, only what's best for the rags and now hes happy to take the sky dollar while they give him the platform to spout whatever shite he wants
GNIAC

did i mention GNIAC
Ah but he’s now trying to spend Salford into the championship

So he should be. The arrogance of this guy being an owner for no time at all, and then coming up with an idea that turns our league into a Harlem Globetrotters farce.
Just imagine if a British owner bought into the nfl and pushed for teams to get relegated and promoted?
How do you think that would go down?
Nothing worse than an arrogant fucking wanker insulting the people he is supposed to represent (maybe he should be a politician?)

I mean I think it’s a silly idea too but I think people are reading way more into them than needs be. Feels like if the sports journalists and football pundits hadn’t stoked so much fire around it this thread wouldn’t have more than 5 pages of ‘who does this American guy think he is’. Instead we have 20 odd pages of this and it’s the same across the internet for what are in my opinion just an off the cuff, unserious thing Boehly thought of on the spot when he was asked to talk about the differences between European football and American sports at business conference.

By all means ridicule the idea but it’s seems bizarre to me that it has riled up and angered people to this extent.

If they held the North v South game at the nearest ground to me (Gigg Lane) and threw in a free ticket in the Director's box and a car there and back I wouldn't go because I couldn't give a fuck. It would be worse than England, and that's saying summat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.