All Star Premier League Game

If they held the North v South game at the nearest ground to me (Gigg Lane) and threw in a free ticket in the Director's box and a car there and back I wouldn't go because I couldn't give a fuck. It would be worse than England, and that's saying summat.
On a positive note, it’d have to be played around midnight to maximise the US viewing potential, so they’d be no fucker in the ground, just lots of grumpy locals ranting about unsocial noise pollution from the Hammond organ and Tina Turner trying to remember the words to Simply the Best.

Last edited:
In the main you are right but given this was in the print edition it’s a fucking bizarre take from her.

Yep be in print also digital

It's not that bizarre, if you read the text instead of just the pretty pictures, you'd know they had to pick 1 player from each team (giving them one spare). The other 3 writers all picked Haaland+KDB in the North sides using their spare on City, Rudd probably would have been asked to do something different if she hadn't already picked 2 Liverpool players.

Which Forest player would you have chosen? I'd probably have gone with Henderson, but then I have to include an Everton player who isn't Pickford...

It's not that bizarre, if you read the text instead of just the pretty pictures, you'd know they had to pick 1 player from each team (giving them one spare). The other 3 writers all picked Haaland+KDB in the North sides using their spare on City, Rudd probably would have been asked to do something different if she hadn't already picked 2 Liverpool players.

Which Forest player would you have chosen? I'd probably have gone with Henderson, but then I have to include an Everton player who isn't Pickford...

Midlands don’t count as north or south

Did I mention the other three? No I didn’t but it’s outright bizarre that the best midfielder in the country doesn’t make it in her team and btw don’t be a patronising fool by insinuating that I didn’t understand the premise of the article.

Last edited:
fuckin septic tanks! basketball, what the fucks that all about, imagine having to cheer a goal evey 15 seconds, shit game!!
You can eat and drink as much as you like whilst not actually watching the game. You also can put on one of those huge foam hand and wave it about for something to do.
1663324155087.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.