ALL things Rooney PLEASE! [Merged]

Re: All things Rooney! [Merged]

squirtyflower said:
SWP's back said:
All he does with me is call me a snob and says I am not a blue (?? guessing to try and detract from what I say). He can see me in my seat anytime, been in the same one for 3 years since I moved from SS to 110.
too noisy in 110 lol, im one of bigmalscigar's lot, flat cap and flask!

My sincere condolences ;)

I was being to think it was only me that thinks wooney is over-rated, does anyone else think he spits his dummy out when he can't keep the ball and won't fight back for it . I think it's right that his team are made to play round him, he can't do it on his own and then reacts like a baby would. I'm not being biased when I say our man Barry had a first game come back and played very very good, better than the Gerrards,Lampards,Heskeys and Wooneys who have played all friendlies and qualifing rounds, Cappello needs to be THE MAN he thinks he is and drop under performers such as WOONEY (or take the pies and dummies away from him)

citygirl77 said:
I was being to think it was only me that thinks wooney is over-rated, does anyone else think he spits his dummy out when he can't keep the ball and won't fight back for it . I think it's right that his team are made to play round him, he can't do it on his own and then reacts like a baby would. I'm not being biased when I say our man Barry had a first game come back and played very very good, better than the Gerrards,Lampards,Heskeys and Wooneys who have played all friendlies and qualifing rounds, Cappello needs to be THE MAN he thinks he is and drop under performers such as WOONEY (or take the pies and dummies away from him)

Who said women knew nothing about football ;)

Very well said.

i said rooney was not world class & overrated and people on here had a go at me... let me find that thread :)

spanishblue said:
The best the so called WORLD CLASS do it on the big stage he cant and is no way world class
Just a foot note where is Joe Cole?
Euro 2004 'wink' 'wink'. I love the way everyone is judging him as a player soley on these 2 games (games where pretty much every England player has been terrible) and not on everything he has done in his career or even this season!. He is not fully fit and is not over his injury, anyone who sees him play regualy can see that.

Not just a pretty face. Cheers SWPsback.<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:36 pm --<br /><br />
Mastes1 said:
spanishblue said:
The best the so called WORLD CLASS do it on the big stage he cant and is no way world class
Euro 2004 'wink' 'wink'. I love the way everyone is judging him as a player soley on these 2 games (games where pretty much every England player has been terrible) and not on everything he has done in his career or even this season!. He is not fully fit and is not over his injury, anyone who sees him play regualy can see that.

Don't think I want to watch him play every wk. He gets paid well to play so let play well to get paid.

Sounds like you've got a lot of LUV for Wooney.

Mastes1 said:
spanishblue said:

Do you watch him every other week?

If he is injured he shouldn't play.

People are judging him on these two games are they are fairly fucking important.

No good playing awful in the 3 group games and going out but pointing back to a great CC final against Villa. It won't help England much will it.

What a silly post. Other players being crap around him does not mean he has to control the ball with all the skill of a dyslexic etymologist.

Re: Wayne Rooney is a liability

black mamba said:
lee-mcfc said:
plays shit in friendlys
but he will turn it on in SA ...imo hes not "world class"
but a very good player.

That's exactly right ......

in South Africa Rooney will prove that he certainly ISN'T world class .......

he'll go hiding when the 'big guns' block his way ........ just like he always does

you can bet Coleens bank balance on it!

lol.

i like bumping old threads up :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.