ALL things Rooney PLEASE! [Merged]

Re: All things Rooney! [Merged]

If this does turn out to be some kind of stunt, it's been handled appaulingly, most United fans have been outraged by Rooneys actions, so much so there is know way back for him now, like I said if it is a stunt its gone way to far, I cant imagine Rooney allowing himself become public enemy number one with his own supporters especially with all the other shit in his life right now.

I just wouldn´t believe a fookin word that comes from his lying , slavering , drunken gob. We must totally ignore this shite and get on with the important stuff

They will all look coonts when this is finally resolved - one way or another . If Scumface is playing games then this will prove to be one trick too fookin far

no matter what happens its been a shit week for them and either way rooney will be hated at united,win win in either situation for us

mike channon´s windmill said:
I just wouldn´t believe a fookin word that comes from his lying , slavering , drunken gob. We must totally ignore this shite and get on with the important stuff

They will all look coonts when this is finally resolved - one way or another . If Scumface is playing games then this will prove to be one trick too fookin far
this^^^<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:34 pm --<br /><br />well collymore is absolutely adament hes on his way to city,he seems to know something we dont

clubfoot said:
I guess they have offered him a new improved contract, which rooney and his people are now pondering.

It's probably what he wanted all along

It's John Terry all over again

Difference is we have learnt from the Terry saga and we havent even bid for Rooney. I think he will sign a new contract there, but the last few days have been so much fun, esp on talkshite listening to it all.
If he does sign a new contract, no comeback on us as not bid or anything

hertsblue said:
clubfoot said:
I guess they have offered him a new improved contract, which rooney and his people are now pondering.

It's probably what he wanted all along

It's John Terry all over again

Difference is we have learnt from the Terry saga and we havent even bid for Rooney. I think he will sign a new contract there, but the last few days have been so much fun, esp on talkshite listening to it all.
If he does sign a new contract, no comeback on us as not bid or anything

True but the media would still be full of " Rooney rejects City" stories for weeks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.