ALL things Rooney PLEASE! [Merged]

Collymore on 5.

rickmcfc said:
After todays meeting i feel that he will stay at United, this seems all staged to me.

I can't believe that people actually believe this is staged.

Re: Collymore on 5.

Don't know which I'd take more delight in, calling TalkShite and asking what BS excuse Collymore has because Rooney doesn't join City, or actually City getting Rooney !

Re: Collymore on 5.

im ashamed to admit im also watching from home (skinters innit) am already pissed off about how much they're on about rooney ffs

is this one of those channels where you can text your questions? i wanna ask big stan if he can recomend any decent dogging spots round manchester... or where i can hit my missus that no one will notice

Re: All things Rooney! [Merged]

bluemoon32 said:
hertsblue said:
Difference is we have learnt from the Terry saga and we havent even bid for Rooney. I think he will sign a new contract there, but the last few days have been so much fun, esp on talkshite listening to it all.
If he does sign a new contract, no comeback on us as not bid or anything

True but the media would still be full of " Rooney rejects City" stories for weeks

were going to look a bunch of cnuts if roonys agent has recorded us tapping him up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.