ALL things Rooney PLEASE! [Merged]

Re: Collymore on 5.

Don't believe about 98% what he says.

However, he knows Paul Stretford and I think he is being kept in the loop!!

Isn't this Collymore chap the one who rapes dogs in car parks and batters retired weather ladies!

rickmcfc said:
After todays meeting i feel that he will stay at United, this seems all staged to me.

If this has all been staged, then Alex Ferguson should get an Oscar for his performance the other day.

mammyjam said:
im ashamed to admit im also watching from home (skinters innit) am already pissed off about how much they're on about rooney ffs

is this one of those channels where you can text your questions? i wanna ask big stan if he can recomend any decent dogging spots round manchester... or where i can hit my missus that no one will notice

in the ribs mate ;-)

I don't think it's been staged but i do think Rooney has been offered a much improved contract & will now stay at Utd.

mad zab said:

he was the one who broke the story and as you say i think he is being given the info on this deal from paul stretford. he is a cnut of the highest order though

mad zab said:

Colliedogger broke the story by saying he'd been given the info from someone very close to the action, and has since been harping on about how Stretford used to be his agent....I think it's pretty clear that Stretford is his source. However, I wouldn't put it past that slimy git to feed Colliedogger some misinformation along the way if it suited their purpose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.