ALL things Rooney PLEASE! [Merged]

Re: Collymore on 5.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
bluemoon32 said:
I don't think it's been staged but i do think Rooney has been offered a much improved contract & will now stay at Utd.
sorry 32,but where the fuk did the money come from mate.

I think they realised just how poorly this made their club look & decided to just shell out what they had to, they might not be able to afford big tranfer fees but i hardly think an extra 100k a week is going to kill them

Re: All things Rooney! [Merged]

People keep goin on about ushited offerin him more money to stay but he wants out becos of their lack of ambition so whatever ushited offer he aint interested in, he wants to play with better players.....

sutty66 said:
People keep goin on about ushited offerin him more money to stay but he wants out becos of their lack of ambition so whatever ushited offer he aint interested in, he wants to play with better players.....

Nah, he wants more money

bluemoon32 said:
sutty66 said:

Nah, he wants more money

He will get both at City :)

After he criticised them for lack of ambition, if he signs a new vastly improved contract there, can we say he only signed for the money or is that only thrown at us?

Re: Rooney and the legal implications

What about moral turpitude?
For bringing more shame to House of Old TrampFord.
& diminishing his worth as a cash cow!

I think they tried to play hardball one too many by chiselling in their offers.
No matter how much their final offer is its too late now they really cheesed him off just like they did with Tevez.

Marquee players have more clout now than even clubs like House of Old Trampford.

Re: Rooney and the legal implications

He hasnt done anything wrong, footballers are contractors which means even though they work for the club they are not actual staff members. The club has the right to refuse to renew any contract but it works both ways the players can refuse to sign a new contract. Take out all the "supposed" loyalty and dedication to the club and look at it as just a simple business arrangement. He has chosen to take his services elsewhere. They cannot sue for anything he is completely within his rights.

blueplan said:
I think they tried to play hardball one too many by chiselling in their offers.
No matter how much their final offer is its too late now they really cheesed him off just like they did with Tevez.

Marquee players have more clout now than even clubs like House of Old Trampford.
Damn City fans must be the only fans in the country who believe Rooneys statement, even on Rawk they are saying that its all about Rooney wanting more money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.