ALL things Rooney PLEASE! [Merged]

Our Bobby was definitely ITK...
"Rooney plays for United and has another year on his contract," he said.

"Every time, when I was in Italy, and there was a problem between the best player on the team and the manager, the coach or the owner, in a month the situation changed and he signed a new contract."

Re: Mickey Thomas

No! It can't be rite cose me an mi mates av bin ritin awl sorts of fings,sayin ow ee wer crap,ow he wus a scowce ****,a muney grabin fat scowce twat.Ow we went to is howce an said we wud kil im,an now we af to luv im awl ova agen.agh me ed hurts,is ee stil the bestis in awl de world or wat.Im goin bak to bed,it wil be betta in tha mornin.wen tha SUN tels mi ees stil mi ero.Ope I rote it rite cos sum big wurds in dare.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbaght8koXc&feature=related[/youtube]

Cheesy said:
Our Bobby was definitely ITK...

"Every time, when I was in Italy, and there was a problem between the best player on the team and the manager, the coach or the owner, in a month the situation changed and he signed a new contract."

Nobody on here was.

Re: Lou Macari

Like the rest of em' , he's a two-faced twat ......

he'll treat the last few days as though they've never happened ......

he should stick to frying chips , it's all he's fit for!

This was always going to be on the cards. It happened with Terry, now it's happened with Rooney. Using City as a bargaining tool by agents to get their player more money. Shame it was concluded so quickly, the pisstake had only just begun.

My mate said this two days ago.....

in contrast to

"he should never wear the shirt again" Micky Thomas

"Coleen forgave you we won't" Newton Heath Locos..

"I have some cows in my field" Slur Alex

Now can I have my "sign for City and your dead" banner back please!!!

mwah mwah

It's got them some publicity I suppose.They must have been getting jealous of everyone talking about us all the time.Offering Chilean miners a trip to the swamp didn't have the desired effect so they came up with this.Embarrassing really.

wahablue said:
No! It can't be rite cose me an mi mates av bin ritin awl sorts of fings,sayin ow ee wer crap,ow he wus a scowce ****,a muney grabin fat scowce twat.Ow we went to is howce an said we wud kil im,an now we af to luv im awl ova agen.agh me ed hurts,is ee stil the bestis in awl de world or wat.Im goin bak to bed,it wil be betta in tha mornin.wen tha SUN tels mi ees stil mi ero.Ope I rote it rite cos sum big wurds in dare.

Hang on a mo , while i get me glasses out ......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.