ALL things Rooney PLEASE! [Merged]

Any chance of a club statement ???

It would be nice for our club to come out and just state for the record that we were not interested in signing Wayne Rooney he was never in our plans and was never going to be in our plans.

IMO this would put an end to this media nonsense and stop Sky and the rag lovers somehow thinking it has been some sort of great victory over us.

Blue Smarties said:
Just heard a United fan say "Atleast all Spurs and City fans look like idiots now". HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WTF?!? Hypocritical cnut.

Hmmm, Mancini distances himself from the whole thing. Their idol admits they're shite and only going to get shiter. They threaten to kill their own player. Ferguson and Gill publicly bend over and take it balls deep from rooney and his agent. If they see that as a huge victory then I'm glad to see that their standards are so depressingly/hilariously low.

jimbo101 said:
Here's a scenario.
Rooney wants more money & also wants to win shiny gongs. Neither of which were on the cards at OT.
Stretford plays Fergie like a chump. Glazers are shit scared of losing their prized asset for a knock down price but are also scared of going against their manager.
Stretford knows this & says if you give Wayne a big new contract, at least you'll get some dosh for him in the summer when he fucks off.
Utd give a new contract that they cant afford, but wont be paying for much longer. Glazers also know they'll get a decent price for him when he ups sticks.

Rooney wins. Big new contract & a move in the summer
Glazers win. Securing their asset to ensure top dollar transfer
Stretford wins. Percentage of said transfer
Fergie looks like the incoherent, rambling alcoholic that he is.

HAHAHAHA

Spot on.

Let me state i cant stand the rags and was not creaming at the thought of Shrek wearing our shirt, but is it only me that feels really uncomfortable about him signing a new contract over there. I think if everyone didnt realise how totally vile a person bacon face was before, surely they do now. This wasnt about money, it was about a good player knowing his club were crumbling and there were no assurances things would improve. I thought it showed amition moving away to another club that would probably have more chance of winning things, that list of clubs would have been a short one. We all know whats come out over there this week, laugh, i couldnt stop, none of us could. We have heard about the rags tearing posters of him down, banners at wednesdays game, " Who's the whore now Rooney " etc. So lets think about this, he says he wants to leave, bacon face speaks, let the backlash begin. Bacon face whips the brain deads up to a frenzy, Shrek gets death threats and guess what, within 12 hours he signs a new contract. That's why i feel uncomfortable about this, it shows how low bacon will stoop to keep his prize asset, has anyone heard of scum players backing Shrek this week, no. Which leaves a sick irony that Shrek has just become Bacons whore. Good luck Shrek you will need it.

Well a couple of things, yes i would have liked Rooney at city (just my opinion) i would have supported him and now will still fear him when we play them. Yes he's been out of form but class is permanent hence every big club in europe would have bid for him if he was transfer listed!

So the rags have kept a top player but he's done them for a kipper financially, he will no doubt have blown a big hole in their wage structure, i would have thought he ended up getting reassurances the rags will spend money in the summer..... i look forward to reading their accounts for 2011/2012 they will make an interesting read imo!

City onwards and upwards!!!

Any chance of a club statement ???

It would be nice for our club to come out and just state for the record that we were not interested in signing Wayne Rooney he was never in our plans and was never going to be in our plans.

IMO this would put an end to this media nonsense and stop Sky and the rag lovers somehow thinking it has been some sort of great victory over us.

Let me state i cant stand the rags and was not creaming at the thought of Shrek wearing our shirt, but is it only me that feels really uncomfortable about him signing a new contract over there. I think if everyone didnt realise how totally vile a person bacon face was before, surely they do now. This wasnt about money, it was about a good player knowing his club were crumbling and there were no assurances things would improve. I thought it showed amition moving away to another club that would probably have more chance of winning things, that list of clubs would have been a short one. We all know whats come out over there this week, laugh, i couldnt stop, none of us could. We have heard about the rags tearing posters of him down, banners at wednesdays game, " Who's the whore now Rooney " etc. So lets think about this, he says he wants to leave, bacon face speaks, let the backlash begin. Bacon face whips the brain deads up to a frenzy, Shrek gets death threats and guess what, within 12 hours he signs a new contract. That's why i feel uncomfortable about this, it shows how low bacon will stoop to keep his prize asset, has anyone heard of scum players backing Shrek this week, no. Which leaves a sick irony that Shrek has just become Bacons whore. Good luck Shrek you will need it.

lee-mcfc said:
twinkletoes said:
Nobody else on here was.
so true

there are no "itk" on here

You are absolutely wrong on that. Unlike you, who sits back and decides that he can declare who knows what, some of us actually know who Tolmie is, and exactly how direct his sources are.

Let me put this very simply. We will see what happens in the summer, when we have a better idea of where City will be in relation to United. This PR spin is ridiculous, and everybody with half a mind knows that it was a necessity for him to sign a new contract, to keep the ability to play for the club, and to insert whatever clauses that he felt necessary.
United haven't just doubled his wages outside of their structure, this is an agreement that suits all parties with a stake in it.

jimbo101 said:
Here's a scenario.
Rooney wants more money & also wants to win shiny gongs. Neither of which were on the cards at OT.
Stretford plays Fergie like a chump. Glazers are shit scared of losing their prized asset for a knock down price but are also scared of going against their manager.
Stretford knows this & says if you give Wayne a big new contract, at least you'll get some dosh for him in the summer when he fucks off.
Utd give a new contract that they cant afford, but wont be paying for much longer. Glazers also know they'll get a decent price for him when he ups sticks.

Rooney wins. Big new contract & a move in the summer
Glazers win. Securing their asset to ensure top dollar transfer
Stretford wins. Percentage of said transfer
Fergie looks like the incoherent, rambling alcoholic that he is.

HAHAHAHA

You know, you could just be onto something here....face saving exercise knowing he has made his mind up to go.... hmmmmmm where are the itk's when you need them??? oh......wait.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.