ALL things Rooney PLEASE! [Merged]

Just heard a United fan say "Atleast all Spurs and City fans look like idiots now". HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WTF?!? Hypocritical cnut.

Odds on the new deal having a £60 million get out clause?

Fine, they have managed to keep hold of there best player, but I think this deal is more about the scum making as much money as possible so, expect a bidding war this summer with £60 million being the starting point.

Can't believe the media fell for this pre-meditated PR stunt.

Said on Tuesday after Fergie's pathetic "open hearted" press conference that this was staged.
I thought this charade would be allowed to play out a bit longer and the "announcement" of Shrek's U-turn would be announced just before the Derby, but the antics of a few "supporters" and the general fallout has made them bring it forward a bit.

Now look at it...

Utd fans are ecstatic to have kept one of their players....Fergie is a superb manager for sorting out a real tricky situation....and Shrek gets his money.

Wasn't fooled for a second Baconface.

Re: Mickey Thomas

lol, it must be very funny as we the only team in the prem that does'nt need him, we are just fine as we are whereas had he left they would have been dead and buried, that with a player that "only had one good season" was "overated", a "traitor" :)

love love love their pain.

CTID.

Here's a scenario.
Rooney wants more money & also wants to win shiny gongs. Neither of which were on the cards at OT.
Stretford plays Fergie like a chump. Glazers are shit scared of losing their prized asset for a knock down price but are also scared of going against their manager.
Stretford knows this & says if you give Wayne a big new contract, at least you'll get some dosh for him in the summer when he fucks off.
Utd give a new contract that they cant afford, but wont be paying for much longer. Glazers also know they'll get a decent price for him when he ups sticks.

Rooney wins. Big new contract & a move in the summer
Glazers win. Securing their asset to ensure top dollar transfer
Stretford wins. Percentage of said transfer
Fergie looks like the incoherent, rambling alcoholic that he is.

HAHAHAHA

Re: Mickey Thomas

wahablue said:
No! It can't be rite cose me an mi mates av bin ritin awl sorts of fings,sayin ow ee wer crap,ow he wus a scowce ****,a muney grabin fat scowce twat.Ow we went to is howce an said we wud kil im,an now we af to luv im awl ova agen.agh me ed hurts,is ee stil the bestis in awl de world or wat.Im goin bak to bed,it wil be betta in tha mornin.wen tha SUN tels mi ees stil mi ero.Ope I rote it rite cos sum big wurds in dare.

Can someone help me out de-cyphering this. I work with de-cyphering equipment and even i am struggling with this

Rooney's agent has played a blinder. He used Collymore to frighten the rags into believing Rooney would sign for us. Collymore has been played like a fiddle and is too thick to realise.
He's sailing very close to the wind with accusations of us tapping up. I hope City's lawyers are on the case because this could be the chance to shut the dogging twat up for good.

First post so im awaiting all the 'Rag' posts.

I think he has signed a deal but he has some kind of release clause their. Something like if someone offers 'x' amount then it is accepted. Just to stop him leaving on the cheap. I still think he will leave them eventually but it wont be to us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.