ALL things Rooney PLEASE! [Merged]

twinkletoes said:
It's just a shame that the level of abuse Ajay received wasn't picked up by any of the mods. I suppose if he was a mate of a mod it would have been different

1. I wasn't a mod at the time of the Ajay debacle, though lessons have been learnt about it.
2. I have never met, spoken to at any great length, or even consider myself a friend of Tolmie. I know who his sources are for different reasons, and to insinuate mod favouritism is stupid.

lee-mcfc said:
coleridge said:
Absolutely correct, sir.

Some posters just seem to be jealous that other have sources. I'd never say that I was ITK although I do know 'people' at the club. The point is that even the inside sources don't always know what's going on and, in this instance, there may have been a genuine U-turn by Rooney and Stretford, after seeing how matters developed.

The same posters now criticising Tolmie are probably the ones that want to know all the gossip. And I thought that it was only Rags that were hypocrites.

speaking just for me i can assure(sp?) you
1. i am not jealous ,got nothing to be jealous of
2. if i wanted to know all the gossip i'd be pestering tolmie to give me info and other "itks" and constantly posting in his youtube thread (summer transfer forum)

.but hey i'm just happy rooney is nowhere near our club

Fair enough but gloating does yourself no favours. I'd also kick the habit regarding slagging of all things Rag, just ignore them as best you can and focus on our club instead. That's why I said that I wasn't bothered if he came or not and so why should I give them the satisfaction of thinking that I am? What is making most of us happy is the shambolic lunatic asylum that they have become. Just leave them to rot away. Looking forward to seeing Mario though.

I have to know... is this fucking real? If so, I would like to kill the bellend myself.

2w2n6tz.jpg

Damocles said:
twinkletoes said:
It's just a shame that the level of abuse Ajay received wasn't picked up by any of the mods. I suppose if he was a mate of a mod it would have been different

1. I wasn't a mod at the time of the Ajay debacle, though lessons have been learnt about it.
2. I have never met, spoken to at any great length, or even consider myself a friend of Tolmie. I know who his sources are for different reasons, and to insinuate mod favouritism is stupid.

Any chance of a you tube clip to convey what you just said?

Well I think it's the perfect end to a very entertaining week.
First of all of all the players that have been linked with City , Rooney has been the one that has sat most uncomfortably for me.
There's no doubt he can be a phenonemal player, however, his personality, his baggage, his manu hype, all of that would cast a shadow over the definite domination we are building very steadily at City.
I think the reason utd were so concerned with making sure he signed had primarily to do with his corprate branding. They are far more concerned with the business end of things, and he is ALL they have.
Let's say we signed him for 50 million and utd used that to buy, say, Schneider and Suarez.In my mind they would have strenghtened whereas we could have very possibly have signed up a busted flush. I mean the guy doesn't seem to be living in the real world with regards to his whoring and smoking and disregard for both England and scum fans.Then there's the question of his ankle injury. I think it could be a very serious problem. It has affected his performances hugely over the end of last season, the world cup and right up to now...and his billy big balls response? I have no injury, the boss is wrong. I know better,for I am Roooonneeyy..
I mean he is just constantly breaking down with it and I think he will continue to do so. It could well be a RSC situation but utd have kept their brand so they are happy.
Finally I've been just chortling away to myself all week with what the Murdoch STAGED media furore has shown. As I write I notice fergie is on SSN, giving his interview on mutv with his hair just cut, for christ sake they've given him a MAKEOVER!!
And what a mirror it has held in front of their disgusting banner waving, death threat ordering and now, no doubt,opinion changing scumbag supporters and fuckwit cheerleaders..the likes of crerand,macari and mickey thomas and that eejit holloway. Wow, they really are horrendous.
Bobby- how cool..."I think he will stay ( you bunch of bullshit gobbling dumbasses).." !
Must say, I think Balotelli will be our superior roooonnneeyyyyy!!

Damocles said:
twinkletoes said:

No-one deserves abuse, even if they are a fantasist like Ajay. He was at least funny with it, in his own special way.

coleridge said:
lee-mcfc said:
speaking just for me i can assure(sp?) you
1. i am not jealous ,got nothing to be jealous of
2. if i wanted to know all the gossip i'd be pestering tolmie to give me info and other "itks" and constantly posting in his youtube thread (summer transfer forum)

.but hey i'm just happy rooney is nowhere near our club

Fair enough but gloating does yourself no favours. I'd also kick the habit regarding slagging of all things Rag, just ignore them as best you can and focus on our club instead. That's why I said that I wasn't bothered if he came or not and so why should I give them the satisfaction of thinking that I am? What is making most of us happy is the shambolic lunatic asylum that they have become. Just leave them to rot away. Looking forward to seeing Mario though.

fair doo's.

ditto i cant bluddy wait!

GaudinoMotors said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
I have to know... is this fucking real? If so, I would like to kill the bellend myself.

2w2n6tz.jpg

Agreed - the only regretable thing in this whole saga

What a total cock

The shop should have some guidelines to prevent this happening.

Its photo shopped, There are Malcolm Allison tributes draped over the barriers at the entrance where that was taken, its just bollox!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.