ALL things Rooney PLEASE! [Merged]

mike channon´s windmill said:
GaudinoMotors said:
Agreed - the only regretable thing in this whole saga

What a total cock

The shop should have some guidelines to prevent this happening.
Think you can get it done anywhere - probably a hack publicity stunt

For f@ck's sake - how many more times... it is a photoshop mock-up used by a newspaper to illustrate the Shrek story when they rumoured he was coming here! It's not real!

mike channon´s windmill said:
GaudinoMotors said:
Agreed - the only regretable thing in this whole saga

What a total cock

The shop should have some guidelines to prevent this happening.
Think you can get it done anywhere - probably a hack publicity stunt

according to a guy on 606, that photo was from last year when we signed tevez and the shirt was a tevez shirt. not sure how true that is as i cant find the original photo

thought this was funny from football365

...I can't be the only one looking forward to Wayne kissing the badge next time he scores?

Although on current form, that'll be when his contract expires in 2015
Shane Tallon, ManYoo Fan, Dublin

This whole charade has just confirmed what everybody knew about sky and their sickening wankfest regarding the scum.If this same situation had happened with one of our top players and RM,they would have hung us out to dry.Let's see what fat-fuck merson has to say on saturday.

Ferguson tearfully playing out the contract negiotiations in public.
Rooney telling the world that he's leaving because the rags "lack ambition."
Evra telling the world Rooney should "never play for the club again."
Group of bally-clad MIB outside his house shouting "sign for City and you're dead."

You couldn't make this up.
Absolute comedy gold of the highest order,no matter how they try and spin it.

If nothing else this week has reminded us all of the cowardly,cynical,bullying manipulative nature of the rags,both on and off the pitch.

And the funniest bit of all?
That the nobhead,turncoat rag fans dancing for joy-you know the "Coleen forgave you but we won't" placard waving brigade...don't even realise they've been had over.

Rooney's simply signed the deal to make sure he's worth more to the Glazers in the summer-a compromise deal with baconface,in return for him giving up the "rag mafia" campaign to destroy him via the media-in the way that only the bullying,egotistical old twat can.

Twattish manager,twattish player,twattish "fans."

Absolutely made for each other.

Well lets see what hapens in January Because last week rooney said the rags werent strong enough and its not about money.
So surely that means they have to strengthen the squad with all the money they haven't got.

Please City don't fuck this season up. One more trophy than the rags.

dannybcity said:
I thought Ferdinand had a clause in his contract that he had to remain the highest paid player? Or have I just made this up?

I've just asked him something similar on twitter lol

This idea that Rooney has signed a contract & then will leave in the summer with all parties happy is a non starter surely.
A higher fee on the summer would surely mean Rooney would have to settle for a smaller salary than if he left in january for a smaller fee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.