All things Stevie Ireland [Merged]

Re: 16m and superman for milner

lee-mcfc said:
bluethai said:
Michael Johnson is better than both Ireland and Milner, and I'm very happy that City still keep Michael though.
are you joking or being serious?

johnsons better than milner and ireland easily

Villa are robbing you blind if they get Ireland + £16m for Milner. I personally rate Ireland and Milner at about the same level, both are young and have potential to be some of the best midfielders in the Premiership in a couple years.

If I had the choice though, I think I'd prefer to have Ireland over Milner at Spurs

BlueSinclair said:
citymad said:
One moment we look like like losing that "comedy club" tag then we go and do something like this. Ireland on his day is easily the equal of Milner if not better. F***king pathetic if this is true.

I agree, I'm getting sick of these madness transfer fees, its a fucking disgrace, and starting to despise the club. Seriously this has to stop now, before it gets more out of hand.
That's harsh. We're going to pay over the odds for anyone now, unfortunately that's what comes with being the richest club in the world. The Rags have paid over the odds for years, and Chelsea done it with a few of their signings as well.

Personally, I'm not a fan of some of the prices we're having to pay, but that's just part and parcel of who we are now. I can't think of anything the club could do that would make me despise them..........maybe Cantona as coach?

I bet if Micah Richards was going he wouldn't have that many wanting him to stay. It sounds like we are selling fabregas or something the way people are banging on about it. Get over it the club is moving forward and some people after face it Ireland ain't part of it

marco said:
just walk away city there are plenty of players as good as milner if not better,the good thing is we wold leave mon with an unsettled player
I agree we should walk away, it's a rip off, if we trade Ireland + 16/18 million.

forevercity said:
lee-mcfc said:
are you joking or being serious?

johnsons better than milner and ireland easily

This is a joke surely...

Johnson WAS better than Milner and Ireland. There is no proof that he will be the same player. In fact there is more to say that he has no chance of being that player again.

hypothetical question,what do you say to a villa fan who asks what is SI like?He has shown vision and skill,he has scored some great goals,on the other hand he can be the invisible man,and seems to play in slow motion.If he woke up one morning as a mature adult then the sky's the limit,if it never happens we may have seen the best of him,when teams were triple-teaming robbie and giving that extra bit of space to SI .RM has seen enough to make the decision, so that is all that matters,academy product or not

bellbuzzer said:
hypothetical question,what do you say to a villa fan who asks what is SI like?He has shown vision and skill,he has scored some great goals,on the other hand he can be the invisible man,and seems to play in slow motion.If he woke up one morning as a mature adult then the sky's the limit,if it never happens we may have seen the best of him,when teams were triple-teaming robbie and giving that extra bit of space to SI .RM has seen enough to make the decision, so that is all that matters,academy product or not

What is SI like?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.