All Time Top 1100 Albums (Aerosmith - Big Ones) P265

I'm a big Pantera fan, have been for years, but it surprises me that this is frequntly cited by other fans as if not the best, certainly one of their records. Outside of maybe 2 or 3 tracks, for me this is a pretty weak record.

I'm a big Pantera fan, have been for years, but it surprises me that this is frequntly cited by other fans as if not the best, certainly one of their records. Outside of maybe 2 or 3 tracks, for me this is a pretty weak record.
Agreed mate. First few tracks are class and Hollow is a banger but Far Beyond Driven is far superior (one of my favourite all time metal albums) and I think people who were listening to them at the time when it came out would say Cowboys From Hell is also better, which I'd probably agree with.

Got to say I've had a laugh reading some of these reviews from people who hated it.

Agreed mate. First few tracks are class and Hollow is a banger but Far Beyond Driven is far superior (one of my favourite all time metal albums) and I think people who were listening to them at the time when it came out would say Cowboys From Hell is also better, which I'd probably agree with.

Got to say I've had a laugh reading some of these reviews from people who hated it.
Fair assessment.

I'd put The Great Southern Trendkill on par with FBD as my favourite Pantera records though. Trendkill is really abrasive and sometimes a bit hard to listen to, but I think the overall songwriting is just another level.

Fair assessment.

I'd put Trendkill on par with FBD as my favourite Pantera records though. Trendkill is really abrasive and sometimes a bit hard to listen to, but I think the overall songwriting is just another level.
I don't know why but when writing that earlier I completely forgot about Trendkill. Yeah you're right, it is brilliant, not much in it between those two albums. Hand a few hangovers listening to the 2 hours and 45 minute loop of the Floods outro guitar solo to try and soothe me.

If you ask my Missus and friends I scream a lot. Very big screamer. Everywhere.

That will be 25 quid please.
FUCKING HOWWWWWWWW MUCH!

Your order has been delayed.
FUCKING WHAAAAAT!

Due to covid the concert has been put back.
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Etc etc.

I also swear constantly. Cunts. It's not Tourette's. I just like bastard swearing. And screaming. A lot.

Pantera can do one though. Stealing my screaming voice like that. Can you copyright a scream?

Other screaming I like.

Scream by some painter dude.
Screamager by Therapy?
Scream. A film with Neve Campbell.

Screaming I don't like.

Pantera.

1/10

FUCKING HOWWWWWWWW MUCH!

FUCKING WHAAAAAT!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Etc etc.

I also swear constantly. Cunts. It's not Tourette's. I just like bastard swearing. And screaming. A lot.

Pantera can do one though. Stealing my screaming voice like that. Can you copyright a scream?

Other screaming I like.

Screamager by Therapy?

Screaming I don't like.

Pantera.

1/10
Are you Brian Blessed?

FUCKING HOWWWWWWWW MUCH!

FUCKING WHAAAAAT!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Etc etc.

Other screaming I like.

Screamager by Therapy?

Screaming I don't like.

Pantera.

1/10
Dirk said you screamed a lot in his van

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.