Alphonso Davies

I hope this is true and it isn’t just a tactic Davies’ agent uses as leverage in his contract renewal negotiation with Bayern. Could be a great deal to swap. Bayern is losing the league though so I don’t know how much impact it has on this, but maybe it will lead to a bigger shakeup and potentially increasing the chance of such swap deal?

Last edited:
I hope this is true and it isn’t just a tactic Davies’ agent uses as leverage in his contract renewal negotiation with Bayern. Could be a great deal to swap. Bayern is losing the league though so I don’t know how much impact it has on this, but maybe it will lead to a bigger shakeup and potentially increasing the chance of such swap deal?
I do too.

If we get him. Starting him and Walker as the Wide defenders in a back 3 will pretty much nullify the fast break against us.

At home we can choose better passers to help build our attack but away in Europe. It will pretty much be curtains with the speed of those 2. Assuming Walker stays fast.

Sign him as a winger maybe? The system and hopeful signing of Gvardiol doesn’t really warrant an expensive left back/wing back?

Would love this guy to sign for us
It made me think when he came on as a sub against us & immediately influenced the game.

It emerged afterwards he's been in & out of the team this season, plus Bayern still have an option on Cancelo who can play right & left back, & now reports are saying Bayern are close to acquiring Guerreiro on a free.

Bayern are committed to a mini rebuild, but have previously stated Davies is untransferrable. Team Davies have been a bit vague on his future from "He'll be at Bayern for years to come" to "They've held tentative talks with potential suitors, with Real being particularly keen".

Perhaps Davies isn't untransferable after all, or perhaps with him coming into the final 2 years of his contract, Davies's team are angling for a better deal with the latent threat of "Other clubs are interested".

Who knows? \0/

It made me think when he came on as a sub against us & immediately influenced the game.

It emerged afterwards he's been in & out of the team this season, plus Bayern still have an option on Cancelo who can play right & left back, & now reports are saying Bayern are close to acquiring Guerreiro on a free.

Bayern are committed to a mini rebuild, but have previously stated Davies is untransferrable. Team Davies have been a bit vague on his future from "He'll be at Bayern for years to come" to "They've held tentative talks with potential suitors, with Real being particularly keen".

Perhaps Davies isn't untransferable after all, or perhaps with him coming into the final 2 years of his contract, Davies's team are angling for a better deal with the latent threat of "Other clubs are interested".

Who knows? \0/
He would thrive under Pep, gives us another option

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.