Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed. There does seem to be a bit of VAR-type analysis going on in this thread.

I'm sure the real situation with two violent thugs attacking armed officers in a crowded airport felt anything like the sterile environment in which we are able to dissect it.

Apparently it was their third punch up at the airport and their second with the police that day.

Think one of the main things they’ll be looking at is how the situation developed and it led to what it did too, that’s the bigger issue.

In terms of avoiding the use of his weapon, bear in mind he has his taser drawn when he kicks him, not his gun.

I still don’t think there’s enough in the public domain to know the full picture though.

The voice recording from bodycam footage could play a big part, what was said by all involved in those few seconds before the punches started could have huge influence on the outcome yet

These armed coppers standing in solidarity and refusing to bring their guns to work should all be stood down. Bring the Army in if need be. Being even more fuckin reckless, idiots.

View attachment 126856
Me in this thread.

I'm not getting involved anymore, I'm just watching posters dig holes, refill them and dig them up again which is exactly what I did.

As you were chaps, the point scoring will be great viewing.
It’s been the same handful repeating themselves for a fair few pages now.
They will get bored soon enough and move on to the next thread where they can all go again.

Back in the day if you had an altercation with a police officer you would be taken out of sight, usually in the back of a black Mariah and given a good hiding then sent on your way.

This full length video clearly shows that the police were attacked and the people that did it are in serious trouble but sadly the officer that kicked out for me has a serious case to answer.

He kicked a man in the head and stamped on him and was clearly out of control and that is not acceptable and very unprofessional. The man that attacked the police was on the floor and the police had full control of the situation at that point.
Full control?
The whole episode lasts about what? 5 to 8 seconds? How could they be in full control in that short space of time when he has been cracked a couple of times and knocked to the ground and witnessed his colleagues facing similar attacks.
As someone else said, at that exact moment it was a case of survival and use of force "by any means necessary".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.