Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone has just posted that this was the third time the people were involved in a disturbance, if that's true why were they not already arrested.

Lot's more to this story but let's leave that to the investigators.

They were moving on each time the last one before the conversion attempt. The first one was in T2 baggage hall, then T2 Starbucks, (allegedly first punch up with the police), then finally the conversion attempt.

It has already been shown that there are huge mitigating factors though. The officer had been twatted in the head and probably had concussion, his fellow officer had also been seriously assaulted, he also had to protect his own firearm.

If that was happening to me then yeah I might kick somebody to make sure they stay down. They're human as much as they're police officers.

What would of happened in your country? Those two scrotes would be dead now and very few would of shed a tear. In my mind considering what they were doing and considering where they were and who was involved, they're lucky to be alive.
I think there's plenty of countries where they would've been shot dead and not all of them are gun happy countries like the USA or perceived Third World hellholes. I reckon if that happened in somewhere like Spain - and given how demob happy the police can be over there even when they haven't been attacked or provoked - then you're getting carried out of there in a body bag.

He is a highly trained police officer and an armed one at that, he has a guy lying face down on the floor with his arms behind his back, yet still volleys him in the head and then stamps on him, that's the action of someone out of control.

As said before, arrest them get them in a van and give then a going over, no one would be the wiser.

The only thing that matters is the ones who started this are charged and jailed, they are lucky they pulled this off in the UK, if it was the USA or many other places in the world they would already have met their maker.

I think you’ll find his actions were part of his training. Ensure the assailant doesn’t get your weapon.

They had guns & yet they chose pepper spray, tasers & their feet & they were all arrested without serious injury.

I think there's plenty of countries where they would've been shot dead and not all of them are gun happy countries like the USA or perceived Third World hellholes. I reckon if that happened in somewhere like Spain - and given how demob happy the police can be over there even when they haven't been attacked or provoked - then you're getting carried out of there in a body bag.
You’d be hard pressed to find many examples of the Spanish police shooting dead a couple of scrotes who threw punches at them.

Unless you are a cop in the USA..
A mate of mine told us a story about an incident at LaGuardia airport in New York once. While he was waiting for an internal flight and trying to get some kip there was a commotion. Someone had had their bag snatched and the police chased after the culprit shouting at him to stop. He ignored them and was promptly shot dead!

You’d be hard pressed to find many examples of the Spanish police shooting dead a couple of scrotes who threw punches at them.
How many examples are there of scrotes throwing punches at armed police in a Spanish airport though mate? If you can come up with any to disprove what I said, fair enough. If not then I'll concede that none of us really know for sure how it would play out if that exact same situation happened at a Spanish airport but I will add that I've witnessed enough organised thuggery from Spanish police in Madrid around the CL semi-final in 2016 to know that that particular lot think they can do what they want without retribution. And that's without any fucker throwing punches at them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.