Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I call that "slamming" because he forcefully pushes the neck and head into the machine.

You saw what I saw as you've mentioned the action. I'm not advocating for the rest of it, just mentioning what triggered it all
So what did trigger it all?
I suspect the cops didn't just steam in because one of those lads was getting the last crunchy out of the vending machine.
I shall keep my opinionated powder dry until I have been able to review all of the facts/evidence in so much as it is presented to us.
Perhaps then we may understand the preceding sequence of events which led to the intervention

So what did trigger it all?
I suspect the cops didn't just steam in because one of those lads was getting the last crunchy out of the vending machine.
I shall keep my opinionated powder dry until I have been able to review all of the facts/evidence in so much as it is presented to us.
Perhaps then we may understand the preceding sequence of events which led to the intervention

We're slowly getting the reveal, aren't we?

I find it very strange the way more video evidence is being released.

Just fully release the thing!

From what I can remember, the officer strikes the man twice after he turns his head after the taser shock.

Is that 'premeditation'?

Yes.

I'm going of facts and the definition of 'premeditation'. Look it up.

Given what he’d encountered and the fact the lad on his back was tasered while the cop was facing the other way so would not have seen the taser used and being attacked at the same time, he then banged on the floor dazed and without his glasses, when he rolled round to face the lad on a scale of one to 10 what do the think the chances are that cop knew that the attacker had been tasered and he was completely happy he was now safe and facing no danger ?

"So the officer received a premeditated attack then by your reckoning"?? What??

Scrotes are scrotes. I don't excuse them, but if your brother is someone you perceive under attack, if you're any kind of 'brother' you'd react. It's human nature.

Perhaps it was 'natural' for the cop to put his boot in the lad's face the first time, but the second stamp?? But with that being 'natural', it's not requirement to be a cop or every cop would be doing it, wouldn't they?

It's fine, the board is emotional on the subject, I get it.
Brother under attack he was being arrested for fucks sake, it's human nature to punch a small young girl full in the face, not in my nature I'm afraid. But we're all different I suppose hopefully I'm on the right side or we're all fucked.

We're slowly getting the reveal, aren't we?

I find it very strange the way more video evidence is being released.

Just fully release the thing!
There isn't "the thing"
This is not a stage-managed "reality" tv show, nor a game on the Xbox - despite what some folk seem to think.
Annnnd here we are, it's Friday, it's five o'clock - time for "drum roll" the BIG reveal!

Given what he’d encountered and the fact the lad on his back was tasered while the cop was facing the other way so would not have seen the taser used and being attacked at the same time, he then banged on the floor dazed and without his glasses, when he rolled round to face the lad on a scale of one to 10 what do the think the chances are that cop knew that the attacker had been tasered and he was completely happy he was now safe and facing no danger ?

Do you know that tasers are wired electric shock?

So unless the design of them have changed the officer could see the lad was immobile after being tased.

I wonder if @bert38 can tell the board that if a taser is dispatched the officer shooting would have to declare the warning or, indeed, if the design of the weapon has changed.

I cannot make an assumption about the taser usage.

Do you know that tasers are wired electric shock?

So unless the design of them have changed the officer could see the lad was immobile after being tased.

I wonder if @bert38 can tell the board that if a taser is dispatched the officer shooting would have to declare the warning or, indeed, if the design of the weapon has changed.

I cannot make an assumption about the taser usage.

So you think he definitely knew he had been tasered and was now safe ? At least from that attacker anyway

Brother under attack he was being arrested for fucks sake, it's human nature to punch a small young girl full in the face, not in my nature I'm afraid. But we're all different I suppose hopefully I'm on the right side or we're all fucked.

Indeed I was not referring to the scrote punching the other officers. He's a shithouse, plain and simple. At the same time, you cannot separate females trained to the job, no matter how you, personally, feel about what happened.

I'm referring to the initial brother placing his hand on the officer and got punched for it. Yes, I agree he shouldn't have done that.

I see nobody admitting they, too, would have protected a sibling. I find that surprising... Not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.