Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay.

There are females and a former officer on here who disagree with your viewpoint.
To be honest I don't care what they think, I'm right you don't punch a woman in the face like that especially one wearing the Kings uniform they weren't off to Benidorm in fancy dress they were Police officers you don't try to punch fuck out of them. If you think different then you're very much wrong I'm afraid.

To be honest I don't care what they think, I'm right you don't punch a woman in the face like that especially one wearing the Kings uniform they weren't off to Benidorm in fancy dress they were Police officers you don't try to punch fuck out of them. If you think different then you're very much wrong I'm afraid.
I'm a woman and I agree with you.

An armed cop will always react like that if someone gets to close and puts their hands on them they’re carrying loaded guns and especially if those hands are from an associate of the man you’re arresting and he’s pulling your arm away stopping you arresting someone who himself is already resisting arrest

I agree with you. Never said I disagree, so not sure why some of the board lost its shit!

I pointed out point of escalation. It could be argued the brother who put his hand on the officer 'escalated' things, but the officer is the one with the weapons.

As I've said, previously, he should have made immediate space and drawn his weapon. It would have been over. He chose to punch his way out of the issue in tight environment.

Why not contain the watching audience and isolate the individual before arresting? You're supposed to be trained in situations like this to avoid outcomes like what happened.

I just don't understand going in gung-ho.

That's just my point of view.

I agree with you. Never said I disagree, so not sure why some of the board lost its shit!

I pointed out point of escalation. It could be argued the brother who put his hand on the officer 'escalated' things, but the officer is the one with the weapons.

As I've said, previously, he should have made immediate space and drawn his weapon. It would have been over. He chose to punch his way out of the issue in tight environment.

Why not contain the watching audience and isolate the individual before arresting? You're supposed to be trained in situations like this to avoid outcomes like what happened.

I just don't understand going in gung-ho.

That's just my point of view.

I’ve said earlier in the thread the bodycam recording of what was said by all parties in the few seconds before the punches flew could have huge say in the outcome of it all

I'm a woman and I agree with you.

Rightly or wrongly [to you], if a woman wants to apply for a job that a man does, no matter the danger, it has to be respected, nay, commended they stepped up.

Do you both agree with equality?

Or do you believe women should be limited in the job they can do?

You can't have it both ways.

Rightly or wrongly [to you], if a woman wants to apply for a job that a man does, no matter the danger, it has to be respected, nay, commended they stepped up.

Sorry mate that's bollocks, yes I believe in equality equality doesn't mean it's fine to punch at 5ft 2 young woman in the face like an animal with enough force to break her nose that's not equality.

I think a man that hits a woman is a special kind of shit. Maybe I'm just old fashioned.
I've little doubt the woman officer will see that she was simply doing her job alongside her male colleagues but I understand why right minded men would find the attack on a woman repulsive.

Sorry mate that's bollocks, yes I believe in equality equality doesn't mean it's fine to punch at 5ft 2 young woman in the face like an animal with enough force to break her nose that's not equality.

So, by your logic, it's equality for women to join the army, but not for them to be shot in combat??

I don't understand the logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.