Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There isn't "the thing"
This is not a stage-managed "reality" tv show, nor a game on the Xbox - despite what some folk seem to think.
Annnnd here we are, it's Friday, it's five o'clock - time for "drum roll" the BIG reveal!

So, the CCTV picked up more than it showed. You're not dumb.

It picks up everything in context.

So you think he definitely knew he had been tasered and was now safe ? At least from that attacker anyway

I think he knew he was tasered and was still angry and emotional about what had happened to him and his team and decided on his action.

I don't condone it, but I fully understand it.

The revision board won't condone it, even if they understand it and they'll make the decision.

Indeed I was not referring to the scrote punching the other officers. He's a shithouse, plain and simple. At the same time, you cannot separate females trained to the job, no matter how you, personally, feel about what happened.

I'm referring to the initial brother placing his hand on the officer and got punched for it. Yes, I agree he shouldn't have done that.

I see nobody admitting they, too, would have protected a sibling. I find that surprising... Not.
Of course you can separate females, they're not a strong as men trained or not especially young men stop being silly you're defending the indefensible here.

Indeed I was not referring to the scrote punching the other officers. He's a shithouse, plain and simple. At the same time, you cannot separate females trained to the job, no matter how you, personally, feel about what happened.

I'm referring to the initial brother placing his hand on the officer and got punched for it. Yes, I agree he shouldn't have done that.

I see nobody admitting they, too, would have protected a sibling. I find that surprising... Not.

You find it surprising ?
How many lads pissed up or not would’ve been there when a brother has been nicked ? Sibling instinct doesn’t kick in you think my brothers getting arrested I can’t have that I’m gonna beat the copper up and protect him

People aren’t admitting to it cos they wouldn’t do it and that’s why we’ve never heard of this kind of thing before

You find it surprising ?
How many lads pissed up or not would’ve been there when a brother has been nicked ? Sibling instinct doesn’t kick in you think my brothers getting arrested I can’t have that I’m gonna beat the copper up and protect him

People aren’t admitting to it cos they wouldn’t do it and that’s why we’ve never heard of this kind of thing before

But it wasn't just a 'simple' arrest, was it? Rightly or wrongly, force was dispensed during the arrest.

That part is what drew the brother in black. If they have police in their family, as I'm led to believe, do you not think the initial brother might have thought the action was heavy handed? Remember he did not, initially, strike the officer, but put his hand on him to pacify the situation of 'aggression'. The brother in black reacted after getting struck himself.

Look at it again, don't look at it. I'm not condoning how any of it played out.

But it wasn't just a 'simple' arrest, was it? Rightly or wrongly, force was dispensed during the arrest.

That part is what drew the brother in black. If they have police in their family, as I'm led to believe, do you not think the initial brother might have thought the action was heavy handed? Remember he did not, initially, strike the officer, but put his hand on him to pacify the situation of 'aggression'. The brother in black reacted after getting struck himself.

Look at it again, don't look at it. I'm not condoning how any of it played out.

An armed cop will always react like that if someone gets to close and puts their hands on them they’re carrying loaded guns and especially if those hands are from an associate of the man you’re arresting and he’s pulling your arm away stopping you arresting someone who himself is already resisting arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.