Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed.

So the question I asked the other two, that was ignored/ bypassed, was whether women be allowed to do jobs men do.

They turned it into an argument about striking women.

So, as I'm not getting a direct answer from them, do you think that women should do all jobs a man can do, no matter the consequence?

No I don’t think women should be armed cops

"So the officer received a premeditated attack then by your reckoning"?? What??

Scrotes are scrotes. I don't excuse them, but if your brother is someone you perceive under attack, if you're any kind of 'brother' you'd react. It's human nature.

Perhaps it was 'natural' for the cop to put his boot in the lad's face the first time, but the second stamp?? But with that being 'natural', it's not requirement to be a cop or every cop would be doing it, wouldn't they?

It's fine, the board is emotional on the subject, I get it.
My brother wouldn’t have found himself in such a position. He’s a law-abiding citizen.
Maybe you and your kid are different. If so, good luck with the law.

My brother wouldn’t have found himself in such a position. He’s a law-abiding citizen.
Maybe you and your kid are different. If so, good luck with the law.

How can I get through to someone about emotional reactions??

Oh yeah, I can't because if your brother got caught up in a situation, you'd stand there with your hands in your pockets.

I wouldn't let my best friend, nevermind my brother, get caught up in something.

But, that's honest difference between you and me.

That's fine. You pick out the words you want to focus on for your 'win'.

Here, have the champs cup for obfuscating the discussion.
You go and check on your brother. And if he’s getting leathered for being a ****, hopefully he’s not ended up with a cyst on his noggin. My kid’s sound asleep. He knows what’s wrong and right. Unlike...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.