Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely dont
There’s loads of jobs I would prefer a man to do over women and vice versa
If it was a job that involved hard labour, heavy lifting or rolling around digging in shit I’d want a man, 1 i think a man would perform those roles better and 2 i simply haven’t been raised to be comfortable watching women perform these tasks, I think most of us if we saw a lady carrying a heavy box we would take it off them

You can call it sexist and once again try and show how bigoted someone is imply they’re a beer bellied male chauvinist but I call it chivalry

I'm not going to argue with you. There's no point when you shoot yourself in the foot.

Are you uncomfortable watching women weightlifting at the Olympics?

Would you also help a man if you saw him struggling with a suitcase?

I'm not going to argue with you. There's no point when you shoot yourself in the foot.

Are you uncomfortable watching women weightlifting at the Olympics?

Would you also help a man if you saw him struggling with a suitcase?
No doubt Men are better suited to some jobs than women but the law says either sex can apply for any job, it also says you can’t punch them in the face.
Weight lifting mens or women’s holds no interest for me so wouldn’t watch either.
Definitely if I saw anyone struggling with anything weight wise i’d offer assistance it’s the decent thing to do.
That’s that cleared up night :-)

A) Feminists would call you a misogynist. Sorry, but they want equal treatment under patriarchal system.

B) I agree with you, but I think the situation needed better experience of planning how to approach scrotes. Nobody exhibiting reactionary impulses come out in glory here.

There’s nothing misogynistic about what I said. The female police was outstanding in her duty & showed real grit & resilience to fire her taser at the assailant after being battered. 150 years ago you had to be a male & physically intimidating to be a Bobby, now we’ve realised that difference can be an asset.

You’re defending that an absolute thug who brought violence to an airport has ended up with a kicking. His injuries are so minor he been hospitalised. He wasn’t the victim, it wasn’t mistaken identity & he was 100% responsible for what happened.

The public & police need to be protected from thugs like this & he should be facing a lengthy prison sentence.

There’s nothing misogynistic about what I said. The female police was outstanding in her duty & showed real grit & resilience to fire her taser at the assailant after being battered. 150 years ago you had to be a male & physically intimidating to be a Bobby, now we’ve realised that difference can be an asset.

You’re defending that an absolute thug who brought violence to an airport has ended up with a kicking. His injuries are so minor he been hospitalised. He wasn’t the victim, it wasn’t mistaken identity & he was 100% responsible for what happened.

The public & police need to be protected from thugs like this & he should be facing a lengthy prison sentence.

A) Tell that to a feminist fighting for equality of recognition.

B) I'm not relitigating my position. It's been said plenty of times. At no point have defended the brothers being right to react, no matter how you spin it. What turns to be 'minor' injuries could have been 'major'. He got lucky. Same could be said of the officer with the broken nose.

The offender became the victim from the boot and stamp. You know my viewpoint on why.

If "the public & police need to be protected from thugs", don't become the thug separated by uniform.

A) Tell that to a feminist fighting for equality of recognition.

B) I'm not relitigating my position. It's been said plenty of times. At no point have defended the brothers being right to react, no matter how you spin it. What turns to be 'minor' injuries could have been 'major'. He got lucky. Same could be said of the officer with the broken nose.

The offender became the victim from the boot and stamp. You know my viewpoint on why.

If "the public & police need to be protected from thugs", don't become the thug separated by uniform.

No problem ….

“To all feminists out there I believe that females deserve equal pay, status in their roles. Although sometimes physically weaker than their male colleagues there is enough evidence to show how this can be an advantage.”

Very unlikely to o have been major. If the Copper wanted them to be major what stopped him.

We aren’t going to agree & I will not defend heavy handed police but in this instance it’s justified. I remember getting twatted by the police with batons on horseback as I walked from the kippax past the North Stand, in the 80s the police were a law to themselves.

I think he knew he was tasered and was still angry and emotional about what had happened to him and his team and decided on his action.

I don't condone it, but I fully understand it.

The revision board won't condone it, even if they understand it and they'll make the decision.

Tell you what, I am glad you are not on VAR duties. Because your reading of the video is fucking terrible, and we'd all be shouting the referee is a wander.

And for what it's worth, I think YOU are the one that's angry and emotional and out for blood, not the police officer. No idea why.

Last edited:
Rightly or wrongly [to you], if a woman wants to apply for a job that a man does, no matter the danger, it has to be respected, nay, commended they stepped up.

Do you both agree with equality?

Or do you believe women should be limited in the job they can do?

You can't have it both ways.

This is @Bigga, on every post.

Just going to leave this here again

Hit a cop, then the just desserts are a full swing boot to the head while you’re down, plus a little head stomping for good measure, is “OK, in my book!” Good GMP policing, that!

Got it!

This place is a fucking laugh factory sometimes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.