Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s an idea. How about they ban alcohol sales at airports and on planes because it’s a ticking fucking timebomb with fuckers that can’t behave when they’re pissed. Also get the cunts breathalysed before boarding and if you’re pissed you ain’t getting on a plane.
Absolutely, those guys assaulting cops must have been on the lash all day. I knew it was an easy answer. Congrats.

Here’s an idea. How about they ban alcohol sales at airports and on planes because it’s a ticking fucking timebomb with fuckers that can’t behave when they’re pissed. Also get the cunts breathalysed before boarding and if you’re pissed you ain’t getting on a plane.
I doubt these guys were drunk mate, however I do agree with banning alcohol, my wife used to work for Monarch before it went bust, drunk passengers are a nightmare and she didn’t do many 18-30 type crowds either, the few times the did late Ibiza flights they wouldn’t serve alcohol on the plane, passengers would drink their own stuff and it was nightmare trying to stop them.

Hit a cop, then the just desserts are a full swing boot to the head while you’re down, plus a little head stomping for good measure, is “OK, in my book!” Good GMP policing, that!

Got it!

This place is a fucking laugh factory sometimes!
It is when you put your two penneth in for sure.

Absolutely, those guys assaulting cops must have been on the lash all day. I knew it was an easy answer. Congrats.
No need for the sarcasm. They may not have been on the piss or they may have been on the piss. Banning alcohol at airports and on planes may just make both the airport and a plane journey a safer and more enjoyable experience for the majority of people. Regardless of whether these cunts were pissed or not.

I doubt these guys were drunk mate, however I do agree with banning alcohol, my wife used to work for Monarch before it went bust, drunk passengers are a nightmare and she didn’t do many 18-30 type crowds either, the few times the did late Ibiza flights they wouldn’t serve alcohol on the plane, passengers would drink their own stuff and it was nightmare trying to stop them.
Yeah I can imagine how much of a nightmare it must’ve been for your wife.

The comment was “He knew his responsibilities preclude such behavior. The end.”

Do you think he didn’t know that?
Do you think it’s in the handbook?
Do you think Officer Kickandstomp did it by the book?

I’m saying HE knew what he did was a result of the red mist descending. He lost his sense of being a police officer and reverted to street thuggery.

But, yes, an “independent review” will decide his punishment or lack thereof, not his knowing his actions were excessive. I think we all know that, or should…although all seems copacetic for some, so there’s that.

You are telling us the copper has gone over the top & yet the assailant has no significant injuries. No wonder people feel confident twatting cops in public with people like you.

Do you HONESTLY think the cop in question ( Officer Kickandstomp) was “defending” himself? If so, I think we have stretched credulity beyond its natural limits.
Yes I think he was defending himself and had to resort to whatever means to control the two thugs, one included using a bit of excess force to put a stop to the fighting. The test of that is easy, by this point the officer had a head injury and another officer had their nose broken and they were fighting two animals.

The only question for me is what happened prior to this and why did it escalate so badly. This is what makes me think that they had far more to hide. If you come across armed police then why on earth would you start a fight with them?

They knew that they were in an area of heavy surveillance with lots of people likely to grab their phones so it obviously wasn't the case that the officer thought he'd crack a bit of rough justice on the Muslim behind closed doors.

Last edited:
I believe it is. They knew their responsibilities and they certainly didn’t extend to a drop kick and stomp on the head…regardless of circumstance.

If you believe those actions were necessary, based on his training and responsibilities, then I don’t know what to say.

He knew his responsibilities preclude such behavior. The end.
He should get a ticking off but sacked ? I hope not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.