Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see the second video, out of interest?
Yeah..it changed nothing. We knew about the violence that lead up to the head kick.
As I've already said. If this was a group of lads in a town centre on Friday night and the same thing happened., the guy doing the head kick on a guy that's already been knocked out will be seen as a coward and will get prison time.

There's no reasoning with the baying mob/ wolves.

Not one of them comes with an argument against the use of a second taser!

Pointless discussion had with them!
Do you think it may be very harmful to tazer a guy who has just been tazered?

Are you an expert on ‘use of force’?

You sound like a fruitloop, maybe give it a rest eh?

If it's decided that he HAD to do the kick in the head to make sure he couldn't grab weapons or whatever, then I'd accept that. It just doesn't look that way to me.

Yeah..it changed nothing. We knew about the violence that lead up to the head kick.
As I've already said. If this was a group of lads in a town centre on Friday night and the same thing happened., the guy doing the head kick on a guy that's already been knocked out will be seen as a coward and will get prison time.

Maybe, but it is not that is it. It is an officer of the law, carrying weapons, at an airport, in tense and risky circumstances there to protect himself his team and the public. The context is completely different to a friday night brawl, bouncers in a pub (who btw would 'get away' with far more), and any other irrelevant comparisons.

I don't have an issue with your view fwiw. Different people see different things. My issue is with extreme bullshit, on this thread.

But as someone else pointed out, going round in circles now, so I'll bow out.

Maybe, but it is not that is it. It is an officer of the law, carrying weapons, at an airport, in tense and risky circumstances there to protect himself his team and the public. The context is completely different to a friday night brawl, bouncers in a pub (who btw would 'get away' with far more), and any other irrelevant comparisons.

I don't have an issue with your view fwiw. Different people see different things. My issue is with extreme bullshit, on this thread.

But as someone else pointed out, going round in circles now, so I'll bow out.
Let's hope the twats that hit the police get a long sentence. In fact, i hope that "cyst" bursts.
As for the cop, it will come down to whether it was revenge or needed to make sure he was double incapacitated. Let's let the investigation do it's work....

I will remind people that there is a "Ignore" button. Just click the users name, and the option will be there.
Saved me having to read Bigga's posts for years...(although i do have to suffer people replying to him!)

"Harm" is relative to how the body reacts. You're assuming because he's up and walking that there's no damage that can come as a result later.

It was more luck than judgement that there was no immediate traumatic brain injury. But, that's fine. I can't be arsed explaining that to you any further.

Well if the pricks didn’t go round starting fights on 3 separate occasions a kick wouldn’t be needed but that would require judgement & respect for the law & I reckon you lack both as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.