Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd just like to point out (again) that the copper in question had been smacked around the head and ear several times causing a loud ringing and hearing loss ...

They could've shouted TASER TASER on a megaphone and he'd have struggled to hear it
That won't hold up in court. He could clearly see the prick was incapacitated on the floor, so then took a revenge kick. If the same thing happened in a town centre, the one kicking someone in the head when they're already knocked out on the floor is seen as a coward and gets prison.

That won't hold up in court. He could clearly see the prick was incapacitated on the floor, so then took a revenge kick. If the same thing happened in a town centre, the one kicking someone in the head when they're already knocked out on the floor is seen as a coward and gets prison.

I think the fact he lost his glasses while being attacked stating that he could “ clearly see “ is what won’t hold up in court

I think the fact he lost his glasses while being attacked stating that he could “ clearly see “ is what won’t hold up in court
It was a good shot considering he couldn't see. What will he claim, he was trying to kick a ball that had rolled into the area?

See we’ve moved from clearly to couldn’t
You're just being silly. Are you trying to claim that maybe he thought he was kicking something else? And then stamping on it? He knew where the guy's head was...clearly.

That won't hold up in court. He could clearly see the prick was incapacitated on the floor, so then took a revenge kick. If the same thing happened in a town centre, the one kicking someone in the head when they're already knocked out on the floor i s seen as a coward and gets prison.
He will say he had to make sure the guy stayed down and didn't grab his gun, thus protecting himself and the public. Only he knows whether he was really thinking revenge.
I don't know what a jury might decide, or the internal police investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.