Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're just being silly. Are you trying to claim that maybe he thought he was kicking something else? And then stamping on it? He knew where the guy's head was...clearly.

No I’m saying that along with everything else going on to say he clearly knew that lad was tasted and incapacitated in those few seconds is just boloocks
For one the first thing he sees is the lad lifting his shoulders and turning his head, that’s not someone incapacitated and there was no other cop on him holding him down

No I’m saying that along with everything else going on to say he clearly knew that lad was tasted and incapacitated in those few seconds is just boloocks
For one the first thing he sees is the lad lifting his shoulders and turning his head, that’s not someone incapacitated and there was no other cop on him holding him down
I don't see the same video as you. The guy on the floor is clearly out cold...movements still happen when you've had many volts through you. i see a revenge kick because the cop took a few punches.
Don't get me wrong...i think anyone else would have done the same. Just not the police.
Anyway...it won't be us that decide on this.

What harm has occurred to the assailant? You’ve not liked the look of his actions but there’s been no damage to the assailant. He was booted & stamped but not continuously, it all looked controlled unlike the attacks from the thugs who were only stopped with force.

"Harm" is relative to how the body reacts. You're assuming because he's up and walking that there's no damage that can come as a result later.

It was more luck than judgement that there was no immediate traumatic brain injury. But, that's fine. I can't be arsed explaining that to you any further.

That won't hold up in court. He could clearly see the prick was incapacitated on the floor, so then took a revenge kick. If the same thing happened in a town centre, the one kicking someone in the head when they're already knocked out on the floor is seen as a coward and gets prison.

If we on this thread, with the benefit of multiple watches of the video can't agree that he was 'incapacitated', what chance did he have to clearly see it, at pace and in the circumstances. He acted instinctively and with the wider risk in mind imo, rather than this premeditated vigilante retribution people seem to think.

I'm saying he did what what necessary and I for one fully support him in his actions, you are the other hand are a repetitive, anti poice nut job. I hope it's warm in that ivory tower and you never need police help after the support and concern you've shown for our officers of the law. Top man.

How utterly stupid this position is!

You've chosen the position that a kick and stamp was better than a second taser!

LOL!

All logic has left this discussion!!

I don't see the same video as you. The guy on the floor is clearly out cold...movements still happen when you've had many volts through you. i see a revenge kick because the cop took a few punches.
Don't get me wrong...i think anyone else would have done the same. Just not the police.
Anyway...it won't be us that decide on this.

Did you see the second video, out of interest?

^^100% this ^^

The Police's first concern was to make the scene safe and if there is any doubt whatsoever then take appropriate action. There was no time for him to kneel down and have a chat to determine how the twat was feeling and to see if he would be likely to react he had to act and neutralise him. Had he not reacted as he did and the incident developed further which was a possible likelihood and members of the public were injured or killed.... everyone would have been on the coppers back for him not doing what he was paid for.
Where the fuck does an iota of sympathy for these cunts come from?

Do you think a second taser answers any of your outlandish reasoning over a kick?

Yes or no?

Use the taser. Restrain him. They are trained to avoid a street fight. The guy was on the floor. He was not getting back up. Otherwise we have anarchy on streets.

There's no reasoning with the baying mob/ wolves.

Not one of them comes with an argument against the use of a second taser!

Pointless discussion had with them!

Reactions: Bez
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.