Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly because there is no current video footage of the assault. We just have GMP's word to go on.

There is footage of the guys head being kicked and stamped on when he's already on the ground, with hands behind his back.

And we don't know what has led to that situation.
Not being pedantic or condoning it but his hands weren't behind his back.

Go and cuddle your teddy bears. Sounds like a lovely, unreal existence. Whilst you’re at it, stick your fingers in your ears and sing Kum Bah Yah.

You seem very angry.

What is it about this incident that has angered you so much?

Quite disconcerting how race plays such a role in people’s views on this. Actually it’s appalling.

Conflating it with the terrible stabbing of a soldier equally disturbing.

Personally I do struggle to see the justification of the force-but firstly I have no real idea of what had happened (and to counter argyle’s post the chap on the floor wasn’t restrained at that point and his left arm is under his body) but moreover it’s for the officer to justify the force he used-nobody else.

Go on then , explain the difference in media coverage ?

So, we're agreed you don't like Muslims.

Again, possibly because there is video footage of one and not the other.

The two stories aren't linked at all. Yet because they involved Muslims (assuming) you're angry about it and linking the two.

No i don't think they should have just shot him. They only shoot if someone is carrying a weapon and there is a threat to life of people and their own.

Again, you have no idea what actually happened that led to the incident but you're taking the police at their word.

Lets wait until the full story comes out, either at the persons trial (if he has one) and/or the police investigation into the incident.

Nope they can shoot someone who is attempting to take their weapon, I find it interesting that a percentage (small granted) seem to have just jumped to the attackers aid giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Simple, do not attack armed police it might get messy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.