Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one will quickly escalate as no matter which way you look at the footage it's wrong. If that was a football fan of any club thanks to twitter etc it would escalate and rightly so , the fact that an already dischuffed element of our society will wake to this footage isn't good.

You support the police kicking prone people in the head and you are accepting of a police state. We have rules and protocols to make sure cops cant go rogue and abuse members of the public. Simple idea really.

I am only talking about the kick to the head and stamp though, thats nightclub pissed up stuff. But the guys should have known better than assaulting the police, idiots.

If only people behaved themselves in airports and didn't do things like smash policewomen's noses.
Sometimes something like that happens and blokes lose it, some kind of animal instinct takes over. I always remember how a bloke horribly insulted my wife in a nightclub many years ago and I lost it, cringe when I think of it now of course......But obviously the cop shouldn't have done what he did, it's Britain not Russia.
I bet he deeply regrets it now, as we've all done things in the heat of the moment that we regret. (I'm not excusing him, he has to be punished)
I hope riots don't ensue. This would cause deeper hatred in the UK and give certain minority groups an excuse to escalate divisions.

An emergency worker was assaulted before police officers were attacked... Many seem to be ignoring this part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.