Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So protesting in Rochdale, no doubt an excuse to riot now, apparently it’s because they wouldn’t let the officers search a woman in a hijab because it’s against their religion, newsflash, I have to get my belt, shoes, coat etc off to go through security, don’t like it fuck off you ain’t flying.

So protesting in Rochdale, no doubt an excuse to riot now, apparently it’s because they wouldn’t let the officers search a woman in a hijab because it’s against their religion, newsflash, I have to get my belt, shoes, coat etc off to go through security, don’t like it fuck off you ain’t flying.

‘Apparently’ according to who, out of interest?

This one will quickly escalate as no matter which way you look at the footage it's wrong. If that was a football fan of any club thanks to twitter etc it would escalate and rightly so , the fact that an already dischuffed element of our society will wake to this footage isn't good.
Who are the dischuffed element of society and what are they dischuffed about?

Reported on Twitter mate, don’t shoot the messenger.

I’m not shooting anybody. But it doesn’t tally with anything that’s come from either the family or the police.

So I think the best guess would be it’s probably just made up bullshit, invented by someone with an anti Muslim agenda, in the hope that people will share it and it becomes credible.

so now 4 videos (still not of the assualt of the police woman)
4-5 different accounts of what started it.
Chancers peddling hate for their own ends, see toy soldier tommy has been all over it plus a few muslim cranks too.

No one knows the full story still all we know is, emergency workers were assaulted and a police officer used unreasonable force at one point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.