Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's bloody depressing how this clip is constantly on my twitter feed, scroll down every few seconds and it's automatically playing by another bot account.
feel sorry for kids seeing this sort of stuff constantly.

It's bloody depressing how this clip is constantly on my twitter feed, scroll down every few seconds and it's automatically playing by another bot account.
feel sorry for kids seeing this sort of stuff constantly.
There’s all sorts on there about this. Threats of protests ‘like you’ve never seen’ if the officer isn’t arrested.

Think I’ll have a few days off there.

There’s all sorts on there about this. Threats of protests ‘like you’ve never seen’ if the officer isn’t arrested.

Think I’ll have a few days off there.

just hate having my twitter feed full of laughing emojis above videos of peoples heads being kicked in, bullying of school kids etc
I don't watch them, scroll straight past, still it's constant.
Yes i should just delete the fucking thing.

Groups in the UK have been watching for their own Rodney King moment. Unfortunately, due to a total loss of self discipline a stupid man has given it to them. I think the next few weeks will be difficult.

He would always have been pending an investigation, nowt to do with 80 people standing outside rochdale station
But yesterday, the day after it happened, he was removed from front line duties but not suspended. They would have seen the video at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.