Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s your answer, take their passports off them should never be allowed in an airport again, unless they were leaving then put them in a plane and never let them back in.

If you take their passports off them there is no point in putting them on a plane coz wherever it lands they will be denied entry and sent back to Manchester.

Unbelievable. This **** should never ever where the uniform again. Needs the full force of the law upon him now. Losing his job is the least that can happen. Needs going either further.

He deserves a medal if you ask me. Would you ever be in a position to be kicked in the head by a police man with a firearm? No you wouldn't as you're a decent human who doesn't go around attacking coppers. Why side with the scumbag rather than the police that are there trying to protect you?

Maybe they’ve seen more evidence that made it abundantly clear that there was no justification at all for his action and that he had lost control of himself and ignored his training.
I know which I’m going for.

I’ve seen a clip of the two with a lawyer that was taken the middle of Wednesday night. Compo face perfected.

Appreciate it's difficult to keep ahead of the story in the era of social media but I have to say GMPs handling of it seems really sloppy so far.

Their initial statement was poor as it seemed to say those actions were ok because an officers nose had been broken. Even if that's the case, the action against the two people who had been apprehended was not ok.

They also implied that the officers were behaving like that because there was a danger their firearms could be taken. Again, if that's the case, then we're essentially saying armed officers can do whatever they want.

They then failed to suspend the officer despite having seen the footage, but now it's been shared so much they've changed their mind. It seems an extremely reactive way to behave.

GMP need to make the full story public as soon as is legally possible if they genuinely think they have no case to answer. There's bodycam footage, camera phone footage and it happened in an airport where CCTV is everywhere. It shouldn't be difficult to dispel or corroborate anyone's version of events. The longer they leave it the worst they'll look and it will also create a vacuum which people on social media will be all too quick to fill as per their own preexisting agendas and prejudices. We don't want protests and unrest spilling over into the general population whilst we wait for the truth to emerge.

So protesting in Rochdale, no doubt an excuse to riot now, apparently it’s because they wouldn’t let the officers search a woman in a hijab because it’s against their religion, newsflash, I have to get my belt, shoes, coat etc off to go through security, don’t like it fuck off you ain’t flying.

So... that's why you have female officers to do such searches.

The officer is accompanied by a second female, taken to a private space to conduct any search. It's a respect for privacy AND culture/ religion.

What you don't do is allow a male (or female) to do it in an open space.

Otherwise you are disrespecting a religious right.

He deserves a medal if you ask me. Would you ever be in a position to be kicked in the head by a police man with a firearm? No you wouldn't as you're a decent human who doesn't go around attacking coppers. Why side with the scumbag rather than the police that are there trying to protect you?

You literally don't know what happened. And you're also extremely naive if you think decent/law abiding people don't end up on the receiving end of police violence. Maybe you don't see it happening or know people who it's happened to because because of the demographic you belong to. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen though.

The scumbag is the piece of shit copper. Whatever crimes the guy who was badly assaulted will be investigated.

If you resist arrest, and in the scuffle break a WPCs nose in that resisting , then what follows is tough shit.

So... we're not talking about equality are we?

I've seen quite a lot of nonsense introducing gender into the conversation for "justification" of action.

That's complete shit reasoning. Maybe she should be out issuing tickets or holding a lollipop at crossroads if she's so dainty??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.