Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Groups in the UK have been watching for their own Rodney King moment. Unfortunately, due to a total loss of self discipline a stupid man has given it to them. I think the next few weeks will be difficult.
Let’s just ignore the group who were attacking the police then?

These same groups you mention don’t need much to try and cause violence or use it as an excuse to do so.

hmmm let me see. A wanted man gets off a plane so the police try to make an arrest and pins him against a wall. His mates then square up to the officers allowing the wanted to to get free and start attacking the police officers breaking the nose of one of them. The wanted dman then gets tasered and twatted in the face for being a dick.

Do I have that right?
And please do fuck off with the decent/law abiding shit, it's a fact that I wouldn't and pretty much most of the UK population wouldn't get into this position
Spot on.

So, again, women that take a job for the sake of equality, that has potential violence involved, should do what, then? Step aside when violence breaks out?

Or should the perp avoid being violent when there's a female trying to arrest him along with other males?

I don't understand the thinking.

I agree with this. I'm a woman and I have many views on how society deals with violence against women - but I think a woman serving as a frontline police officer is at risk in these incidents not because she's a woman, but because she's serving in the capacity of an officer putting herself in harms way, same as any male officer.

When I see men arguing that "if I was an officer and had seen that happen to a female colleague, then I would want to do the same", I just think it leans into paternalistic bullshit to be quite honest with you. If you want to be an ally there's a million other things you can be arsed about in terms of what a lot of women deal with day to day.

of note-is it the same officer who uses his spray captured on another video.

not sure where that sits in the timeline.

Why are you assuming that the guy getting his head stamped on is the person who broke the police officers nose?

She could have, just as feasibly, been caught by an elbow by one of her own colleagues.

I had this thought, yesterday, as the context of the video isn't full. Usually, the wider context is removed for a reason.

hmmm let me see. A wanted man gets off a plane so the police try to make an arrest and pins him against a wall. His mates then square up to the officers allowing the wanted to to get free and start attacking the police officers breaking the nose of one of them. The wanted dman then gets tasered and twatted in the face for being a dick.

Do I have that right?
And please do fuck off with the decent/law abiding shit, it's a fact that I wouldn't and pretty much most of the UK population wouldn't get into this position

Do you have that right? Where have you heard that it was a wanted man getting off a plane? Has that been confirmed?

of note-is it the same officer who uses his spray captured on another video.

not sure where that sits in the timeline.
It’s all a mish-mash of different clips, so a proper timeline isn’t easy to identify as yet.

I think that could be the same officer though.

While there is no justification for kicking someone in the head when they are prone and the copper will get whats coming to them, it has somewhat been glossed over that the offender had already assaulted 2 people before this point so shouldnt be talked of as some kind of saint.
Not just kicking someone in the head with Full force, Then actually stamping on his head for good measure.

If you take their passports off them there is no point in putting them on a plane coz wherever it lands they will be denied entry and sent back to Manchester.
Read it again, if they are from this country you take their passports off them so they can never travel by air again. If they are from another country stick them in a plane and deny entry back in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.