Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does any timeline matter, even the assaults on other police officers are irrelevant in what occurred when this man was on the ground. Minimum should be Job lost and prosecuted.

Easy to type this, you’re not in the situation.
Seeing your colleagues beaten up.
It looked excessive, but even so, I feel there is enough mitigation to justify it. It’s a human reaction.

While there is no justification for kicking someone in the head when they are prone and the copper will get whats coming to them, it has somewhat been glossed over that the offender had already assaulted 2 people before this point so shouldnt be talked of as some kind of saint.

Has anyone mentioned he is 'some kind of saint' ?

It was a woman copper who got her nose broke, fuck religion and beliefs when it comes to security of the vast majority. It’s all made up shit anyway.

So, you care for the female police officer's protection, but not the female Muslim's dignity?

If I'm honest, that's quite a disappointing answer from someone I respect.

There's also a version of events I've seen that states the the mother of the family was subjected to racist abuse and was hit by a trolley by another member of the public and the altercation spilled over when the police sided with the aggressor. I don't believe that version of events any more than I believe yours at the moment.

I would advise reposting rumours as though they're fact in an attempt to defend the actions of either party here to question what their own underlying agenda is here.

Would also ask the mods to delete any posts where people are giving an uncorroborated version of events without clearly citing it as such. Because most of what I'm seeing on here seems to be designed to stir up racist sentiment.
Literally nobody has used racism throughout this - apart from the family member who accused the police of being racist.

As for what’s posted on here, it’s just that - posts on the internet of what people’s views are based on what they’ve seen

I think maybe you’re looking at it a bit too in-depth, when all you’ve seen is what everyone else has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.