Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm let me see. A wanted man gets off a plane so the police try to make an arrest and pins him against a wall. His mates then square up to the officers allowing the wanted to to get free and start attacking the police officers breaking the nose of one of them. The wanted dman then gets tasered and twatted in the face for being a dick.

Do I have that right?
And please do fuck off with the decent/law abiding shit, it's a fact that I wouldn't and pretty much most of the UK population wouldn't get into this position

Where have you got this bullshit from that he was a wanted man, the police were waiting to arrest?

Both sides agree that the police got involved after an altercation between two groups at the airport.

So by that level of punishment the two men who between them fractured one police officers cheekbone and the nose of another, should also be jailed?
That's for the justice system to decide, that's the whole point of it.
if for example seconds before this the chap had a tried to take the pfficer's firearm, is he still a psychopath? No.
They have training for how to deal with those situations, including probably having to shoot the perpetrator if it gets to that. Pretty sure booting someone in the face while they are incapacitated from a taser isn't in the training tbh.

That's for the justice system to decide, that's the whole point of it.

They have training for how to deal with those situations, including probably having to shoot the perpetrator if it gets to that. Pretty sure booting someone in the face while they are incapacitated from a taser isn't in the training tbh.
I didnt see a taser being used?

booting someone in the face could be justified.

I'm not asking you to understand it. In the same way as those of a differing viewpoint aren't asking me to understand theirs. It's an opinion/viewpoint; nothing more, nothing less.

So, your opinion is a non-belief in equality.

Cos that's the crux of your original response. There's no other way to look at it.

Just say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.