Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know which I’m going for.

I’ve seen a clip of the two with a lawyer that was taken the middle of Wednesday night. Compo face perfected.
So you’re suggesting that the police should be allowed to kick someone in the head and stamp on it as retribution for something they did earlier?
I suppose it saves having to go to court if they’re allowed to invent their own punishment.

I agree with this. I'm a woman and I have many views on how society deals with violence against women - but I think a woman serving as a frontline police officer is at risk in these incidents not because she's a woman, but because she's serving in the capacity of an officer putting herself in harms way, same as any male officer.

When I see men arguing that "if I was an officer and had seen that happen to a female colleague, then I would want to do the same", I just think it leans into paternalistic bullshit to be quite honest with you. If you want to be an ally there's a million other things you can be arsed about in terms of what a lot of women deal with day to day.

I really hope all the GUYS on here referring the officer injured as female or adding 'w' to the 'pc' get to read your message.

They are, rather than being 'chivalrous', sexist in their outlook and not in favour of true equality.

Seen a video from George Galloway suggesting the guy being hit in the video has a brother and father who are serving police officers. Wonder if it’s related at all.

Am I the only one who thinks the copper held back with the kick and the stamp ended up being more a glance to the top of the head? Doesn't look great of course but I see it as three outnumbered officers (at first), two of them female and all have deployed their tasers.

That’s one of a couple of theories going about, the other being the attempt to search the woman wearing a hijab. The fact the family member says ‘racism at its fines

There's also a version of events I've seen that states the the mother of the family was subjected to racist abuse and was hit by a trolley by another member of the public and the altercation spilled over when the police sided with the aggressor. I don't believe that version of events any more than I believe yours at the moment.

I would advise reposting rumours as though they're fact in an attempt to defend the actions of either party here to question what their own underlying agenda is here.

Would also ask the mods to delete any posts where people are giving an uncorroborated version of events without clearly citing it as such. Because most of what I'm seeing on here seems to be designed to stir up racist sentiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.