Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Punching the police not the best idea..About time the police gave it back

Too right.

Obviously in America they go a bit far sometimes but there’s a lot to be said for a small dose of ‘fuck around and find out’.

Police in this country are way too soft on thuggish behaviour. Only yesterday I was reading about how the police and tackling chavs riding round on dirt bikes by spraying them with traceable spray. How about smashing into the cunts with the odd armoured police Land Rover instead.

This twat deserved a few kicks to the face if you ask me.

If you’ve fucked about with armed police at an Airport, punched some to the ground and Broke one of the cops noses I really don’t give a fuck if at that point one of the cops fancies giving you a kick in the face
unfortunately he will probably lose his job as to me he seemed like the type of guy I’d want protecting the public if the shit ever hit the fan with a terroist attack at the airport, I’d feel much safer with him than some of the other cops stood around flapping

Can’t believe this is getting more coverage than the soldier getting stabbed in the street

if for example seconds before this the chap had a tried to take the pfficer's firearm, is he still a psychopath? No.

Actually, yes, it does show he's a psychopath.

"Seconds before" he lashed out shows premeditation that he's had ample time to think about what he's going to do. The video gives this as evidence.

You know this better than anyone on here being a former officer.

In that case, genuine question - what is the yellow device in the officers hand pointing to the individual? I might be mistaken.

No, it really isn't justifiable in a lawful society.
apologies-I did not see a taser used-yes you can clearly see tasers pointing at the suspect.

If you’ve fucked about with armed police at an Airport, punched some to the ground and Broke one of the cops noses I really don’t give a fuck if at that point one of the cops fancies giving you a kick in the face
unfortunately he will probably lose his job as to me he seemed like the type of guy I’d want protecting the public if the shit ever hit the fan with a terroist attack at the airport, I’d feel much safer with him than some of the other cops stood around flapping

Can’t believe this is getting more coverage than the soldier getting stabbed in the street

In any other country in the world they’d have just shot the prick and rightly so.

Should be grateful he’s only got a sore head.

Actually, yes, it does show he's a psychopath.

"Seconds before" he lashed out shows premeditation that he's had ample time to think about what he's going to do. The video gives this as evidence.

You know this better than anyone on here being a former officer.
I am just saying we don't know what happened-only footage that we see and the statements from GMP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.