Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hand wringing do-gooders don’t want to know is a police officer is in hospital after being attacked by the guy.

The guy deserved several boots to the bonce.

The bloke on the ground isn't a victim either (despite protesters making him out to be one). He was extremely violent towards members of the emergency services and broke a WPC's nose.

F*ck around, find out. Will teach him to manage his temper and control his aggression.

Imagine being in T2 with your family about to go on holiday and watching that?

Can’t believe this is getting more coverage than the soldier getting stabbed in the street
Really? I don't agree with what the copper did (based on the videos I've seen), but I'm not surprised in the slightest. Especially on here!

The bloke on the ground isn't a victim either (despite protesters making him out to be one). He was extremely violent towards members of the emergency services and broke a WPC's nose.

F*ck around, find out. Will teach him to manage his temper and control his aggression.

Oh I don't know, it'd save queuing up for over priced beer.

You must be mistaking me for someone else. I've never quoted Twitter as a reliable source of information. In any case, you're missing my point which was simply that it's important to make clear your source when making potentially inflammatory comments.

Apologies as it 100% wasn't directed personally at yourself mate and was merely commentary on the forum as a whole and it's use of twitter/X as a source of so called factual evidence.

sorry but the use of WPC went out about 30 years ago-when female cops were issued with handbags and miniature truncheons.

just hate having my twitter feed full of laughing emojis above videos of peoples heads being kicked in, bullying of school kids etc
I don't watch them, scroll straight past, still it's constant.
Yes i should just delete the fucking thing.
I deactivated my Facebook account a few years ago and I feel a lot better for it. Social media is horrible, I only use this forum nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.